Thread: I HATE UPLAY | Forums

Why does Uplay suck this much? I mean most games are awesome, don't misunderstand me, but c'mon!

I wanted to reinstall my computer, while saving my savegames. But no, ofcourse not. I can't back them up cuz they are stored online. GREAT WORK. NO REALLY. [edit] FANTASTIC.

And logging in every single time. If I CAN login, cause servers can be down or w/e.

JUST LET ME PLAY MY DAMN GAME FOR WHICH I PAID 60 EU, AND LEAVE ME THE F ALONE.

Hi There,

I think you are confusing Uplay and the DRM used in certain games?

Uplay is a service to offer free content as a reward for completing certain in game challenges..

If you re-install a OSP game, one where you are required to log in to play, the game will copy your save games for you.

There are also local files, should you need them.

The main benefit for the online saves is that you can simply install the game on a new pc / install, sign in with the account you first used and your saves will be downloaded automatically.

If you wish to disable the online back up's you can do so via the launcher's settings tab.

If you have any questions - please contact Ubisoft Support.

Please also remember - that swearing is against the forum rules.

this is the first time i met uplay.
    i installed hawx 2 and had to log in.
    i had to insert my install keycode.
    uplay said it was wrong so i pressed some more times on the login button.
    Now i can't play the game!
    nowhere stands how long the ''temporarily banned'' time is and how i can fix this.
    Thank you uplay.
    i was happy yo have the game after some weeks and now i can't play!

ok, first i have a 360, when i first played splinter cell conviction, i thought it was fun, uplay was neat. when i got ghost recon: future soldier and decided to play online, i get a message saying unless i buy a uplay play pass or whatever it is, and if i dont i am only able to level up to level 5. i guess what im asking is why, if im paying for xbox live, should i have to pay to play a single game online? my opinion on this is that this is a crappy move, no offence to the creators, i love the games just not online.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaperDesto View Post
    ok, first i have a 360, when i first played splinter cell conviction, i thought it was fun, uplay was neat. when i got ghost recon: future soldier and decided to play online, i get a message saying unless i buy a uplay play pass or whatever it is, and if i dont i am only able to level up to level 5. i guess what im asking is why, if im paying for xbox live, should i have to pay to play a single game online? my opinion on this is that this is a crappy move, no offence to the creators, i love the games just not online.
    Even PS3 and PC has to do this. You also get a Uplay Passport when you buy the game, not pre-owned. Pre-owned you will have to purchase a passport.

The reason I hate Uplay or at least this site is because I have posted 5 different threads in the last 4 days and have had over 200 views and no replies
    BrettoBean4211

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettoBean4211 View Post
    The reason I hate Uplay or at least this site is because I have posted 5 different threads in the last 4 days and have had over 200 views and no replies
    Oh.......... it is so sad. I think you are very disheart from this place, but don't worry. You are new here so some time is taken to make your reputation and popularity in the forum.

Agree 100%. Uplay is a POS. I am very angry, because the game I purchased will not run because Uplay won't run. Sort this **** out Uplay! I bought the game, I own it and I can't play it. Uplay should be compensating me for this massive bank holiday inconveniance.

Hi There,

Please have a read through on the following threads:

Uplay connection issues: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...nection-issues

Game crashing on start- up: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ng-on-Start-Up

If you still need assistance, please contact Support so they can work one-on-one with you. You will find the link to Support there and phone number.

~Closing thread~

Quote Originally Posted by Cokburger View Post
    Agree 100%. Uplay is a POS. I am very angry, because the game I purchased will not run because Uplay won't run. Sort this **** out Uplay! I bought the game, I own it and I can't play it. Uplay should be compensating me for this massive bank holiday inconveniance.