Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offshore Oilrig is Certified | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Good news, Offshore Oilrig is the FIRST certified CT map. Go check it out at multiplayer/versus page and download it if you haven't.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

nice. gj

do i have to download it again? or can i just use the original i donwloaded from you guys?

----------------------------
    rebel.

Banned
    r3be1, you should be able to use the version you have currently. AFAIK, certification doesn't change the map, it just shows that UBI has looked at the map, and it meets their standards of quality. Great job guys

yeah Great, i got the map now like a mounth. And played it against teams, 0 times.

I think it would be easier if there came a mappack, with all the downloadble goodies in it. Easy simple and fast, mayby everyone downloads em then.

Originally posted by Spiritmonger4:
    yeah Great, i got the map now like a mounth. And played it against teams, 0 times.

I think it would be easier if there came a mappack, with all the downloadble goodies in it. Easy simple and fast, mayby everyone downloads em then.
    or ubisoft should do what every other smart game developer does and puts in an in-game download manager so we won't have to use third party sites and ect

you know, thats actually a really good idea. i'm sure someone like *cough* mrmic *cough* or someone else who knows how to make installers could just take the map files from the zips that everyone has been producing and make one big and all useful map pack. that way it could include all the maps the community feels are worthwhile and then anyone who downloads it will have everything.

too bad i dont know how to make installers.
    -g

Hehe, ok ill make a map pack with all the goodies in it.
    Please post all the maps you would like to see in the map pack, so I know whats going to go into it.

Banned
    UMP Hospital
    UMP Vertigo
    UMP Schermerhorn
    UMP Cinema (finish it already mr.mic, ****it!)
    Oil Rig
    Pyrocryptic
    MT Fixed Maps (maybe this should be on a separate installer...some people may not like the idea and plus if Ubi ever gets their act together you want to be able to uninstall these separately).

arnold rimmer and myself are working on a program that would act as an auto downloader for CT. basically it would check to see which maps you have and download any new ones that have been added to our list. Now the only maps that would be on that would be quality maps. This would allow us to circumvent UBI's need to certify and take 2 months doing it.
    metal rat+19 yr old asian=PWNAGE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast