View Poll Results: Do you want the xbox 360 to be made backwards compatiable with the first to xbox BIA games?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, both please

18 81.82%
  • Yes, only Road to Hill 30

2 9.09%
  • Yes, only Earned in Blood

2 9.09%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIA Road to Hill 30 and Earned in Blood for 360? | Forums

I have a xbox and 360, and have both BIA games, and xboxlive for my 360 and miss playing BIA online
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have a xbox and 360, and have both BIA games, and xboxlive for my 360 and miss playing BIA online

altough I still have my xbox, I would love to see this happen. The main reason because then I can play it finally online (I didn't had xbox live at my "old" xbox)So I agree with you

of course, it would give me the reason to buy a 360...

"1st Lt. ****: 1st sergeant Lipton? you get things organized here. I'm gonna go for...help!"

I would be pissed if they brought it to the 360 now, i just went out and bought a regular xbox to play the BiA games again.
    - Guts & Glory -
    BiA Xbox Live Clan - Champions of the Official Brothers in Arms Tournaments

www.gamingglory.com

Yeah, that would suck for you...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xbox.Tisdal3:
    I would be pissed if they brought it to the 360 now, i just went out and bought a regular xbox to play the BiA games again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You did? Sweet! Still have the same Live gamertag?

T1SDAL3 is my new one
    - Guts & Glory -
    BiA Xbox Live Clan - Champions of the Official Brothers in Arms Tournaments

www.gamingglory.com

I would love to see both games become compatible with the 360. I've been a pest to the Backward Compatible folks at Microsoft on this issue for the past 6 months (or more )

There may be some technical issues that the MS people have faced that have delayed things. It sure can't be the popularity of the titles, since MS has made games like Puyo Pop Fever, Barbie Horse Adventures, and Volvo: Drive for Life compatible for the 360.

Sure hope MS is able to finish off their work on the first two BiA titles so we can stay sharp while we wait for Heck's Highway (it's Lent, so I'm trying to clean up my language).

Just a thought. Microsoft seems to be providing Backward Compatibility updates every three months. The last update to the BC list was December 2006.

Hmmm... that's about 3 months by my count. Maybe we'll see an update by the end of March.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast