Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Far cry cd key issue | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Hey guys..I bout fc ,the original box packed version with carvers pic on it...The game installed perfectly but not once during the 5 cd installation did it ask me for my cd key..I figured that something was wrong and turns out I was right..when I clicked on multi player and created a ubi account the game asked me for my cd key...I have no idea what my cd key is..It was not written on my box or anything..somebody assist plz...should I get this copy exchanged or something or is there some folder in far cry where the cd key is stored..some reg value etc.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The CD Key is on the back of the manual.

Same **** here man ... any luck yet?

uh............

How can it be that the little white box at the back of my manual is totally blank????

WHAT THE ******* **** IS WRONG WITH UBISOFT??!?!?!?!?!

The same thing that's wrong with everybody else.Were all no good,low down,selfish,shootum up killer's and then some!!!

Originally posted by XIIOO:
    uh.........
    How can it be that the little white box at the back of my manual is totally blank????
    I have heard of this happening before. Take it back to where you bought it and show them the manual. You should get a new copy.

Originally posted by fabulouscoops:
    The CD Key is on the back of the manual.

Originally posted by l33t_5n1p3r_max:
    Hey guys..I bout fc ,the original box packed version with carvers pic on it...The game installed perfectly but not once during the 5 cd installation did it ask me for my cd key..I figured that something was wrong and turns out I was right..when I clicked on multi player and created a ubi account the game asked me for my cd key...I have no idea what my cd key is..It was not written on my box or anything..somebody assist plz...should I get this copy exchanged or something or is there some folder in far cry where the cd key is stored..some reg value etc.
    I AM TRYING TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER AND ITS NOT EVEN ASKING FOR CD KEY SO I CAN'T PLAY WHAT DO I DO

1. Dont shout (turn off caps lock pls!)
    2. If used properly , it will only ask for the CD key the first time you try and play online. Please describe what happens from when you click on the Multiplayer option.

CuZ

If the cd key is not present just exchange the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast