Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Far cry cd key issue | Forums

  1. #1
    Hey guys..I bout fc ,the original box packed version with carvers pic on it...The game installed perfectly but not once during the 5 cd installation did it ask me for my cd key..I figured that something was wrong and turns out I was right..when I clicked on multi player and created a ubi account the game asked me for my cd key...I have no idea what my cd key is..It was not written on my box or anything..somebody assist plz...should I get this copy exchanged or something or is there some folder in far cry where the cd key is stored..some reg value etc.
     

  2. #2
    Senior Member fabulouscoops's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,104
    The CD Key is on the back of the manual.
     

  3. #3
    Same **** here man ... any luck yet?
     

  4. #4
    Junior Member XIIOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1
    uh............


    How can it be that the little white box at the back of my manual is totally blank????

    WHAT THE ******* **** IS WRONG WITH UBISOFT??!?!?!?!?!
     

  5. #5
    Senior Member marts123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,143
    The same thing that's wrong with everybody else.Were all no good,low down,selfish,shootum up killer's and then some!!!
     

  6. #6
    Senior Member fabulouscoops's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    5,104
    Originally posted by XIIOO:
    uh.........
    How can it be that the little white box at the back of my manual is totally blank????
    I have heard of this happening before. Take it back to where you bought it and show them the manual. You should get a new copy.
     

  7. #7
    Originally posted by fabulouscoops:
    The CD Key is on the back of the manual.
     

  8. #8
    Originally posted by l33t_5n1p3r_max:
    Hey guys..I bout fc ,the original box packed version with carvers pic on it...The game installed perfectly but not once during the 5 cd installation did it ask me for my cd key..I figured that something was wrong and turns out I was right..when I clicked on multi player and created a ubi account the game asked me for my cd key...I have no idea what my cd key is..It was not written on my box or anything..somebody assist plz...should I get this copy exchanged or something or is there some folder in far cry where the cd key is stored..some reg value etc.
    I AM TRYING TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER AND ITS NOT EVEN ASKING FOR CD KEY SO I CAN'T PLAY WHAT DO I DO
     

  9. #9
    Moderator CuZtds_Lst_Stnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,638
    1. Dont shout (turn off caps lock pls!)
    2. If used properly , it will only ask for the CD key the first time you try and play online. Please describe what happens from when you click on the Multiplayer option.

    CuZ
     

  10. #10
    Senior Member marts123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,143
    If the cd key is not present just exchange the game.
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •