Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brothers in Arms: Furious Four E3 trailer! | Forums

How can you so blatantly and directly attack the realism and authenticity BIA spent so long creating. I regard this title as a legacy of reality. When I pin the Germans down, I feel a real sense of their fear and panic as they sense my Assault Team sneaking on their flank. Now imagine my Assault Team and MG team had the Nazi's in a perfect T junction situation, then my assault team started throwing tomahawks, and my MG team consisted of one fat bloke with a 'mini-gun'. Seriously not amused. I hope somebody is getting fired over this ignorant market strategy! As everyone is saying, I will not be spending £39.99 on this piece of...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

How can you so blatantly and directly attack the realism and authenticity BIA spent so long creating. I regard this title as a legacy of reality. When I pin the Germans down, I feel a real sense of their fear and panic as they sense my Assault Team sneaking on their flank. Now imagine my Assault Team and MG team had the Nazi's in a perfect T junction situation, then my assault team started throwing tomahawks, and my MG team consisted of one fat bloke with a 'mini-gun'. Seriously not amused. I hope somebody is getting fired over this ignorant market strategy! As everyone is saying, I will not be spending £39.99 on this piece of...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123