Thread: Lost Uplay password | Forums

This is the second time it happens to me...
    First i lost the ability to play Splinter cell conviction...now i cant access the multiplayer for assassins creed brotherhood.

Thing is, i have my passwords and accounts all HAND WRITTEN on a damn file and i though the first time i had made a mistake...but with AC:B im pretty sure i get it all right an still it gives me the wrong user name or password message.

How do i reset my account...i just want to unbind my games serial so i can create ANOTHER account and start using the product i paid for.

They're both steam bought games so it will be easy to get a proof of purchase since it shows up on my steam account.

How do i get my games working again?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Hello,

In order to play your game you will need to be logged in with the account that was originally used to activate. In other words, it would not be possible to switch your key to a different account.

If you are having issues with logging in, you can go directly to ubi.com, click the login button in the top right corner and there should be a "forgot password" button on the following page. Hope this helps!

how do u get uplay points??

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    You can build up Uplay points by simply playing through any Uplay enabled games. Yo ucan also get additional points by linking your account to platforms such as Facebook, Xbox, Iphone, Playstation, and PC.