Thread: making heroes | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

since you will be able to make your own general in heroes 6 and pick gender abilities ect don;t you think that this will make people to abbadon the creators heroes in multiplayer game?
    or they will have skills that our own heroes will not be able to pick?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I think this is more role-playing that you get to pick the hero you'll play with...a very good idea...I think it's a first in this gendre
    I really don't understand, yet, how the custom heroes will evolve, what skills they'll start up with, but I really like the idea. AND, also, my favourite hero is Sir Jaywoods. Long Live the Necromancers(they're undead...can you see the irony?...especially when I'm talking about Sir Jay)
    Also, that clapping emoteicon reminds me of The Joker from The Dark Knight.
    ---------------------------------------------
    It's better to risk everything than hold on to nothing.

i really wonder about making heroes.
    i would like to create a might hero with specialization in kirin or kenshi,but i guess i want too much.
    o as about the 3 tier thing (core elite and champion)there are 7 tiers,like it or not cause you cannot say that sun rider is not a better unit than radiant of glory for example.
    i just do not like than when i make a faction someone says that there are only 3 tiers.
    (out of topic but still wanted to mension it)

Originally posted by sanctuary.gr:
    i really wonder about making heroes.
    i would like to create a might hero with specialization in kirin or kenshi,but i guess i want too much.
    o as about the 3 tier thing (core elite and champion)there are 7 tiers,like it or not cause you cannot say that sun rider is not a better unit than radiant of glory for example.
    i just do not like than when i make a faction someone says that there are only 3 tiers.
    (out of topic but still wanted to mension it)
    how do you know,that the sun rider is better than the radiant glory?,the radiant glory is most likely a shooter and a strong shooter can also be in the same tier as a strong melee unit,just compare the cavalier and the shadow witches,who are in the same tier,but fill different roles in the army.

And to the main topic:
    I would like how you are even able to customize your hero,I mean how will they handle things like the hero portrait and so on?

Yeah...that's what I want to know too, BlueLore...
    ---------------------------------------------
    It's better to risk everything than hold on to nothing.