Thread: PLEASE PLEASE I NEED HELP PLEASE | Forums

HI.
    FORTRESS ENTRANCE PRESENT.
    I THINK I AM LEAVING THE TIMEROOM THROU THE WATERFALL THEN DOWN THE CORRIDOOR TURNING LEFT BY THE SPINNING SWORD THAT IS NO LONGER WORKING, DOWN A BIT MORE THEN RUNNING OVER THE PIT DOWN LEADING DOWN TO THE WALL I THEN RUN UP WALL TO WINDOW SILL AND JUMP UP AND HANG ONTO THE LEDGE AND WORK ROUND TO THE RIGHT THEN DROP DOWN INTO THIS ROOM WHICH HAS 2 RED FLAGS ONE OF WHICH IS BY THE FIRST LANDING, THE SECOUND BEING TO THE LEFT ON THE WALL........SORRY ABOUT ALL THAT ....BUT I HAVE BEEN HERE 6 DAYS AND NEED HELP PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

HI.
    FORTRESS ENTRANCE PRESENT.
    I THINK I AM LEAVING THE TIMEROOM THROU THE WATERFALL THEN DOWN THE CORRIDOOR TURNING LEFT BY THE SPINNING SWORD THAT IS NO LONGER WORKING, DOWN A BIT MORE THEN RUNNING OVER THE PIT DOWN LEADING DOWN TO THE WALL I THEN RUN UP WALL TO WINDOW SILL AND JUMP UP AND HANG ONTO THE LEDGE AND WORK ROUND TO THE RIGHT THEN DROP DOWN INTO THIS ROOM WHICH HAS 2 RED FLAGS ONE OF WHICH IS BY THE FIRST LANDING, THE SECOUND BEING TO THE LEFT ON THE WALL........SORRY ABOUT ALL THAT ....BUT I HAVE BEEN HERE 6 DAYS AND NEED HELP PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member kakalukiaJay's Avatar
    There is an in-game map. Get used to displaying that and mentioning the following in your future postings.

Objective: Chase the Girl in Black (Past)

Proceed forward into the hallway with moving spinning spiky columns, a vertically moving spiky log, and a pair of spinning spiky columns.

Proceed into the next room. Fight black Silhouettes that move quickly around the room and throw small daggers at you.

Ascend the long staircase.

Enjoy!

Hi
    Thank you for your reply, but I am in the present and not the past, would you be able to help me with this please?
    Parrot999

Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member kakalukiaJay's Avatar
    Display the In-game map.
    What is your current location?
    What is your objective?