Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Haze Reviews | Forums

Well the first one is in, and oddly enough it's Japanese?

Anyway, it's from Famitsu, the most respected Japanese games magazine. Unfortunately the review isn't available, (understandably), but the scores from their four reviewers are thus:

Haze (PS3, Ubisoft): 9 / 8 / 9 / 8 - (34/40)

Incidentally they review The Orange Box in the same issue and it scores the same as Haze. Now, the Japanese may not be held as experts in the FPS genre, but that's still a fantastic score for Haze.

Haze FAQ - please check first if you have a question about Haze.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Not too shabby, we should sticky this and put more reviews as they're made available. Good find!

i think i saw a japnees sorry if i didnt speel that right but i saw a japanees commercial see if i can find it its haze but japanees couldnt find it sorry

34/40 eh?....Not to shabby. To be pretty honest, thats quite good.
    "If games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?" - ???

WELL I RECEIVED MY REVIEW COPY TODAY. I AM REALLY UNHAPPY WITH IT. I GIVE IT A 6 OUT OF 10 THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS GAME THAT JUSTIFIES FREE RADICAL PUSHING IT BACK TILL NOW. IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO PUSHING NEXT GEN GRAPHICS AND THE MULTI PLAYER IS HORRIBLE, THERE ARE ONLY 6 MAPS AND THREE GAME TYPES SKIRMISH, DEATH MATCH, AND TEAM DEATHMATCH I WAS REALLY UNHAPPY THE MULTI PLAYER MAPS ARE VERY SMALL THEY CONSIST OF MML,POW,CARRIER,SWAMP,NECTAR CAVES,SHANT TOWN COME FREE RADICAL IM NOT BLAMING THIS ONE ON UBISOFT.

Originally posted by Solid_Snake_170:
    WELL I RECEIVED MY REVIEW COPY TODAY. I AM REALLY UNHAPPY WITH IT. I GIVE IT A 6 OUT OF 10 THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS GAME THAT JUSTIFIES FREE RADICAL PUSHING IT BACK TILL NOW. IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO PUSHING NEXT GEN GRAPHICS AND THE MULTI PLAYER IS HORRIBLE, THERE ARE ONLY 6 MAPS AND THREE GAME TYPES SKIRMISH, DEATH MATCH, AND TEAM DEATHMATCH I WAS REALLY UNHAPPY THE MULTI PLAYER MAPS ARE VERY SMALL THEY CONSIST OF MML,POW,CARRIER,SWAMP,NECTAR CAVES,SHANT TOWN COME FREE RADICAL IM NOT BLAMING THIS ONE ON UBISOFT.
    a big lol @ this guy. hey, did you get your review copy of mgs4 today too? how about your review copy of halo4? big industry insider like you must get ALL the good games before us common folk. i give your overall coolness an 11/10, im jealous

Originally posted by R.E.Facade:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Solid_Snake_170:
    a big lol @ this guy. hey, did you get your review copy of mgs4 today too? how about your review copy of halo4? big industry insider like you must get ALL the good games before us common folk. i give your overall coolness an 11/10, im jealous </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, hopefully he makes a fanclub so we can both join!! OMG!

I'm so super excited that you looked at wikipedia for all of 30 seconds then came here to blast that you dont like the game in all caps! Your the most awesomest awesomer around awesomeland.

Originally posted by Solid_Snake_170:
    Wow... did the review copy come with a FREE Caps lock and a video guide on how NOT to spell?

That's a pretty good score from Famitsu...anyone noticed the Haze commercials too? I saw 2 last night while I was working...in the span of 2 hours or so, I saw 2 of 'em.... Pretty sweet!

Morne

Great score.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast