Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174
Results 1,731 to 1,736 of 1736

Thread: Welcome to the Dollhouse | Forums

Hi there! I'm obviously new here - I'm looking for some friends to play Team Fortress 2 and other great fun Steam games with. Soooo...hey there!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Herroo everybody
    Mandi here
    just thought I would introduce myself before I start anywhere else.
    I have always liked gaming but have recently found my passion in them and just want to get more involved in the community
    Xbl: BurninPh0enix82

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and that I am new here. My name is Lauren I am 26 and I would like to get more involved in this community. For me gaming is done on a daily basis (thinking about going home and playing all day.......if only I could) . I really like what you ladies are all about. I am mostly into first person shooter (COD BO2 and HALO) but I also play computer games (PlanetSide 2, Battlefield 3, WOW, and Star Craft) . Well pretty much any game I can get these hands onto. I work in billing/collections so I need to blow off steam and what better way then to do it then my favorite thing of all VIDEO GAMES. If you are interested in playing some xbox games hit me up at xbl: papertiger3509. I look forward to meeting new people and just having a good time ! After reading through this kind of makes it sound like I am looking for companionship which I am not lol.

Hey guys! My name is Marissa and i'm a natural at Just Dance...thought I would throw that out there to break the ice! Anyways I am new to the forums and thought I would jump on and let everyone know that I do in fact exist. I'm always looking for other females to game with, who share the same passion as myself which is gaming! I am majoring in communications journalism and love to write about gaming news, reviews, and geek culture. I play games of all genres on the box and PS3. Sadly I don't game on the PC, but no worries I'm trying to fix that downfall about myself! One day soon I will hopefully be able to call myself a PC gamer..hopefully lol. I'm trying not to make this sound like a E-harmony add, but I do enjoy long walks on the beach..especially in Dead Island..its so beautiful! Besides being a full time gamer and student I work as a Stage Manager at Sea World, which basically means I am over shows and manage a team of performers, technicians, birds, dolphins, sesame street characters, giant whales, and anything that can possibly go wrong in the theater world. Its a great job, but I am hoping to finish school and jump into the gaming industry, all while using the amazing experiences and lessons learned from the theater world to become successful. Hope to get to know a few new faces and possibly see them in person at some conventions!

Let's get this thread going again, shall we?

Hello everyone! My name is Torie, aka MiiSTY, and I am the Community Manager for Spartacus Legends. Just like anyone else here, I love video games and couldn't imagine my life without them. I enjoy many different things... let's talk. :] I look forward to meeting and reaching out to many of you in the near future.

~MiiSTY

Well it seems you all have found the Frag Doll forums. Welcome. I wish there were more going on here but it has been pretty dead here for a long time. Most of the community chat happens on the Frag Doll Facebook page or in one of the many Frag Doll Facebook groups.
    There are still a few of us lurkers here trolling. So welcome.

Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174