Page 172 of 174 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174 LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1737

Thread: Welcome to the Dollhouse | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by thatsbaum View Post
    Hey everyone!

My name is Sammi, and I am new here!
    Super stoked to get to know everyone, and browse the threads!
    Welcome!
    Twitter @Sunie_FDC

Hi everyone! My name is Elizabeth and I'm new, finally joining after learning about the Frag Dolls at last year's PAX East. I live in Central Massachusetts. I'm not as much of a gamer as I used to be, but I never stopped and I'm looking to getting more involved and active as a gamer again

I'm looking forward to checking out all the threads, talking with others, and hopefully meeting people at PAX East!

Hello, i'm new too i'm emma 26 from the UK and i mainly live on halo, lol see you around x

Hello, I decided to come and post after I got the chance to play and talk with some of the Dolls last night in BF3. It was a lot of fun and I hope to play in a ladies night again and meet some of them at PAX East this year.

Welcome, everyone thats just finding their way here.

A little late, but welcome new people. Stick around, start some discussions, and as always use the search function so you dont post duplicate topics

Hi everyone! My name is Rhiannon, but most people call me Dragon. I haven't spent a lot of time playing hardcore since NES days (which wasn't that long ago- I still have it hooked up!). Got an Xbox last November and am looking forward to spending some time in front of it. Since I'm way behind the gaming times, I joined this forum so I'd have a "safe" place to go with the multitudes of questions I'm bound to have. Currently I'm working on MW3 and Arkham Asylum (because I refuse to play City until I'm done this one....I told you I was behind the times!) and I have a small addiction to Peggle. And Plants vs Zombies. And DragonVale. I have a Kinect but I've never taken it out of the box, I know, I really need to.
    Anyway, I was hoping instead of judging me for being late to the party, that you guys would teach me the dance :-)

Testing...Testing...

Is this where I go for this? Some would say I'm really good at the art of an awkward introduction. I'm okay with that.

Anyway...I'm Amanda, a die-hard PS3 gamer from the upper Midwest who just learned about the Frag Dolls about a month or so ago. Can I just be the millionth person to say you guys are RAD? Can't wait to get to know and game with all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelCarter_ View Post
    Testing...Testing...

Is this where I go for this? Some would say I'm really good at the art of an awkward introduction. I'm okay with that.

Anyway...I'm Amanda, a die-hard PS3 gamer from the upper Midwest who just learned about the Frag Dolls about a month or so ago. Can I just be the millionth person to say you guys are RAD? Can't wait to get to know and game with all of you!
    Welcome to the forums, Amanda!!
    Twitter @Sunie_FDC

Hello Frag Dolls!

Page 172 of 174 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174 LastLast