Thread: Feeling Bleh | Forums

Feeling Bleh

I posted this on the PMS Clan Forums. Wanting to see if I can get y'all take on it ^_^

I would say for the past couple of months, I've slowly been in a decline with video games. I've lost so much interest. I've never really felt this way because I really got into gaming a year before I joined the clan and that "high" has lasted me up until now.

I bought some games on steam (Tomb Raider and Borderlands 2 + others) and I really got into them, but I haven't really gotten back into them. Idk.

Maybe it's this generation of games has just worn out for me and the awesome stuff announcements from E3 has made everything we have now so "bleh".
    Either way, how do you guys deal with it when you're in these funks?:mvconfused:
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

For me, this only happens if I've been gaming way too much and what helps is to take on other hobbies to mix it up a bit. Read a good book, play your favorite sport or board game or hang out with friends. Also be more selective in what games you play and make sure you are playing quality games rather than crap. Keep in mind a game like Borderlands 2 is best played coop with friends, but it's quite dull to play on your own.

Hm, I have never had a funk where I didn't want to play ANY video game.... I do get funks where I don't want to play certain games for a while, though, so I move on to a different game. For the most part, I play video games in the evenings, and some weekends I'm not around to even play, so I guess I do get plenty of breaks to keep things fresh. I do prefer playing games that are multiplayer; it is more fun to interact with others. I rotate between single player and multiplayer games...

Maybe it's just time for a new game! Some games really aren't fun enough to play for extended amounts of times. Or maybe you do just need a break from video games. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShowers View Post
    For me, this only happens if I've been gaming way too much and what helps is to take on other hobbies to mix it up a bit. Read a good book, play your favorite sport or board game or hang out with friends. Also be more selective in what games you play and make sure you are playing quality games rather than crap. Keep in mind a game like Borderlands 2 is best played coop with friends, but it's quite dull to play on your own.
    Pretty much the same thing I was thinking^. You got to keep variety in your life and switch things around.

I get those "Bleh moments" mostly when the franchise I LOVE dos not have new games or maps.

I am a big Rsix fan and still playing V2... but I get those down moments... *sigh*
    La Louve RK

I get this way

I get too busy to play and when I do get a break, playing a game seems like too much work. I go for long stretches of time without playing. But if I play Battlefield (or any game) for a few hours I'm hooked again and then for the next few weeks every spare moment of the day I spend playing Battlefield or whatever game I have to catch up on. So I'm extreme. I'm either playing nothing for a long time or I'm obsessively playing way too much.