Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Texting while driving... | Forums

Possibly NSFW
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGE8LzRaySk

Aight, so I saw this video earlier today and it made me laugh a bit. I mean, i get the message, texting while driving is stupid and dangerous, but holy **** this commercial is incredibly dramatic.

Thoughts?

This commerical made top news in Vegas two days ago. Reminds me of those canadian commericals.

I love it. Makes me not want to text while driving. I know some people do that in here. *glares at Jbot*

I think text messaging (I hate the word texting) while driving is worse then drinking while driving...

At least the drunk people are generally looking at the road.

Originally posted by Seductivpancake:
    I love it. Makes me not want to text while driving. I know some people do that in here. *glares at Jbot*
    I agree with you Pancakes. I dont text anymore when I drive, but sometimes I do sneek a peek of what someone has written me. I WILL NOT BE DOING THAT ANYMORE! The unresponsive baby tore a hole in my heart.

I've never done it (guess it helps that I don't get very many messages) but I will admit to changing the song on the iPod while driving. That's probably not the smartest thing I do in my life.

you guys are talking about the dangers of TEXTING (that was esp. for max ) while driving, so the commercial succeeds in that respect. I want to focus more on the the short itself. (you can swtich gears after this post, I don't really mind) How ridiculously cheesy is that? I mean, good on them for such simulating a realistic impact from inside the car, but it was just incredibly over dramatic in a soap opera kinda way. To that end, waht'd they do blow all their budget $30 budget on the CG glass? would it have killed them to use noises that didn't sound like rotten tomatoes hitting a well in a cartoon?

Originally posted by brookelyn_FD:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Seductivpancake:
    I agree with you Pancakes. I dont text anymore when I drive, but sometimes I do sneek a peek of what someone has written me. I WILL NOT BE DOING THAT ANYMORE! The unresponsive baby tore a hole in my heart. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I have more respect for you now.

Originally posted by ERRR151:
    TEXTING (that was esp. for max )
    I hate you.

See that? See that red line? That means it's not a word. That's because 'text' is not a verb.

Lets stop the charade .

Excuse me, I didn't notice cause I was too busy fooding

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast