Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK...Where's the Vault Room please | Forums

Thanks for any help all. I couldn't remember where the vault room was so I pretty much did most of Kadish Tolesa over again. I got to the room with the dead body, touched that book to go to the paintings room and since I didn't see any red butterflies I pretty much figured out I was in the wrong location. So, I went out and down the pipe, pressed that symbol and wound up in the cave... No butterflies there obviously. Please, can someone tell me exactly where I go to find the linking book and the "different" version of Kadish??? I'm looking for the last Relto page and the shreaded note. Yeah, I feel the end is near
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thanks for any help all. I couldn't remember where the vault room was so I pretty much did most of Kadish Tolesa over again. I got to the room with the dead body, touched that book to go to the paintings room and since I didn't see any red butterflies I pretty much figured out I was in the wrong location. So, I went out and down the pipe, pressed that symbol and wound up in the cave... No butterflies there obviously. Please, can someone tell me exactly where I go to find the linking book and the "different" version of Kadish??? I'm looking for the last Relto page and the shreaded note. Yeah, I feel the end is near

Go back to the vault room, with the dead body. Near the big entrance door, on your left if your back is to the door, close to the blue button, there is a linking book on the crates (only if you have completed the game). That should give you what you want.
    Louly
    KI#: Tapestry #00020743

Thanks for the very quick reply. I guess I have to do the age all over again because I walked down the pipe and touched the door. Oh well!

If you didn't touch any other journey cloths then it will still take you back to the vault.
    ---------
    GoG: 54353 Tapestry: 284201

Dr. Marae, Professor of D'ni Ethnomusicology and Terpsichore, and Duke, OutStanding in His Field marae's Avatar
    "Walked down the pipe"????? Did I miss something? Is there a pipe you can walk down to get to the Journey Door? I always jumped to get there (one of my favorite things to do -- NOT!) Is the pipe less scary?

Happily Institutionalized Maven of Mad Libs
    ...perhaps the crocodile has not yet been eaten...

MO:ULagain KI #541383

There is a pipe and it's a whole lot easier than jumping. I didn't find it helped the verigo situation though.
    ---------
    GoG: 54353 Tapestry: 284201

Dr. Marae, Professor of D'ni Ethnomusicology and Terpsichore, and Duke, OutStanding in His Field marae's Avatar
    No, the vertigo is one of the worst features of the whole game. That's part of what makes the jumps so hard! This jump is actually an easy one, but I'll have to try the pipe, just to be able to say I've done so. Just like I'll have to move the rock in Er'Cana....

Happily Institutionalized Maven of Mad Libs
    ...perhaps the crocodile has not yet been eaten...

MO:ULagain KI #541383

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marae:
    "Walked down the pipe"????? Did I miss something? Is there a pipe you can walk down to get to the Journey Door? I always jumped to get there (one of my favorite things to do -- NOT!) Is the pipe less scary? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Less scary? In a word, NO! Way worse than the jump, which I didn't know about until I didn't need it any more. If you are squeamish about falling and heights, don't bother with the pipe.

Anne
    Check this out: MYSThillarium Volume 1 and other Forumite adventures. Also visit my Anthology of E-mails Web site.

I didn't know about the pipe either, until reading about it on the forums. It's worth doing to have done it. But is much more tense than jumping.
    ----------------------------
    Look for the following Magenta Planets adventures: [i]Adventure on the High Seas; [URL=http://forums.ubi.com/groupe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast