Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: User Support | Forums

CSI still won't load for me. Any idea why?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I just tried to buy the level 3 luminol tool. I had a message say that your server was temporarily unavailable and to refresh the page. I refreshed the page and my cash was down by 15000 but no luminol tool. Please amend this problem.

i just logged in and found my agent had reverted back to her normal self. all my upgrades were missing and i had to customise her again. also my energy had not gone up.... it has been 8 hours since i last played and i assumed my energy would be full...

i havent been able to get in to my game for about 4 days now please find out what is going on i use google chrome and a decent spec computer but all i keep getting is a white screen where game play should be

Originally posted by Mr_Crime:
    Have a game related question?
    for the last two days, i've not been getting my friends coffee. it let's me get it, then it's not in my inventory.

LAB not working!
    Light table will not advance even though item has finished processing. Timer is stuck at "00.00.00" and will not allow me to advance to next case. PLEASE FIX!

http://apps.facebook.com/csicr...b21c488779d37ac9%22}

Originally posted by stewiejones:
    LAB not working!
    Light table will not advance even though item has finished processing. Timer is stuck at "00.00.00" and will not allow me to advance to next case. PLEASE FIX!

http://apps.facebook.com/csicr...b21c488779d37ac9%22}
    Also will not allow me to click on ANY item in the LAB. Basically, entire lab NOT working!!!!!

I have the same problem as stewiejones. My evidence (cellphone on Our Lady of the Seven Veils) has been processed, but counter is sitting at 0 and it won't shift. It's really frustrating as this one piece of evidence has taken something like 7 hours to process, and now it won't budge. I can't even go to another case to play that instead as it's the last case in this case set. How do I get it to budge?!

I've tried reloading the game, opening in internet explorer rather than Chrome. The counter is still at zero, and it won't budge.

http://apps.facebook.com/csicr...ef=bookmarks&count=0

I've tried all day to log in the game...it stops at 82%

Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast