Thread: Black Key and Ace of Spades | Forums

I have searched every crime scene available 100% and did not find the black key or the ace of spades.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I've found the Black Key, but not the Ace of Spades. The Ace of Spades seems very hard, I'm already level 100, 1.33 mil xp, and haven't found it yet.

As I've done all the cases and redone a fair number of them (some of which multiple times), I'm beginning to wonder if the Ace of Spades really exists. :-P
    "Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good luck."

I completed all case sets yesterday,but contrary to you i only miss out on the king and ace of spades and not the black key as my key collection is complete.

I have the black key, just missing ace and king of spades...I have been trying to go back to complete cases to 100% but running into error where all cases are listed as 999.

Has everyone else who has completed all cases have the same issue in regards to selecting a case?
    - All cases are now 999 and unselectable, which means I can no longer play the game!!

As for the Ace, I completed all collections apart from the Ace many many cases ago, but as other people say, I have played cases again and again, and still no Ace.

Ubisoft Support Staff
    The 999 has been reported and is being looked into. all of the collectibles are generated and placed randomly by the game. It is luck of the draw - er um tile to find it

Thank you for responding. We were all beginning to wonder if any of the moderators were even listening.

And w00t... The reporting must have been a 911 call cuz I was able to select an old case just a few minutes ago!
    "Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good luck."

Black Key and Ace of Spades

I found the ace of spades, but still can't find the black key. I'm level 53.

I have all collections 100% complete but can't remember where I found individual items. My main problem is that there are no new cases!!!! Completed the D.B. Russell case set what seems like months ago. I still log in every day for the free energy but have got bored with it as it doesn't get updated. Am level 96 but don't think I'll ever get to 100. How are players getting to level 100 as I have searched every crime scene 100%? including extras and cold case, or are they replaying old cases?
    MORE CASES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!