Thread: Cliffs of Dover - Full Mission Builder COOL things thread | Forums

Done something fun or cool with Cliffs of Dover's Full Mission Builder that others might like to see or know about? Tell us all about it here.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I added my own aerodrome object and some runway points to an existing airfield:

Is it possible to control the speed of vehicles? They run around far too quickly at the moment .

Brando, FMB is still not fully functional so I assume they'll get around to fixing it.

I haven't had any time to look into vehicles as just trying to start the engine in my Hurri is giving me fits with full CEM.

2 Questions. How do you make static aircraft in FMB, Put a/c in at Manston hoping to strafe, but they were all in the air when I arrived.
    There were static objects in il-2,
    2, I cannot seem to install Campaigns, can you direct me to an installation guide please
    Love the game, graphics are amazing,
    thank you...& MERRY CHRISTMAS to all

Originally posted by retiredflyings:
    2 Questions. How do you make static aircraft in FMB, Put a/c in at Manston hoping to strafe, but they were all in the air when I arrived.
    There were static objects in il-2,
    2, I cannot seem to install Campaigns, can you direct me to an installation guide please
    Love the game, graphics are amazing,
    thank you...& MERRY CHRISTMAS to all
    Hi retiredflyingings!

Click on "View" then "Object Browser" then "Static" and finally on "Aircraft" to place static a/c.

You can try here for info on campaigns:
    http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=203

The sorry state of this sim and the uncertainty of what effect future patches may have on new campaigns/missions has killed off a lot of interest.......