Thread: Lomac Graphics not improving no matter what setting | Forums

Your GF4, is it a ti card or mx card? MX cards can't do the fancier effects.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Raven Shield/Lock On Forums Moderator
    "It takes a big man to admit he is wrong, I'm not a big man." Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives
    Raven Shield FAQ
    LOMAC FAQ
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

GF4MX cannot do dx8 pixil and vertex shaders, which are need for effects such as heat blur, water, etc. Only way to get them is to upgrad to a DX8 compliant card.

Raven Shield/Lock On Forums Moderator
    "It takes a big man to admit he is wrong, I'm not a big man." Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives
    Raven Shield FAQ
    LOMAC FAQ
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Also, make sure you have nothing running in the background. And I mean nothing.