Isn't the 695 close enough?

Check this out, I did a search for the Fiat 500 to see how different the old one was to the 695, and I fount a new 500 convertible, looks like a golf cart. And keep your eyes off my girlfriend

Anyway, I wonder if they'll license the cars the next time around, if it'll be easier to get more from the same people, and add new makes to the roster. I'm surprised they didn't have more Lancias, and I was hoping for more British cars than AM

Originally posted by J_Frumpleberg:
    Isn't the 695 close enough?

Check this out, I did a search for the Fiat 500 to see how different the old one was to the 695, and I fount a new 500 convertible, looks like a golf cart. And keep your eyes off my girlfriend

Anyway, I wonder if they'll license the cars the next time around, if it'll be easier to get more from the same people, and add new makes to the roster. I'm surprised they didn't have more Lancias, and I was hoping for more British cars than AM
    Wouldn't that kill any realism factor seeing as how it takes place in an American city?

Yukoney's Avatar Member
    Car? All that I'm seeing is a hot girl!

Unfortunately that was as big as I could find that picture, but there are other places to go on that subject...

@dk99824 - Realism? You can fly around and mindjack other drivers! But thats beside the point, who cares if some of the cars aren't for sale in America, its a videogame, its not real, embrace it.

Also, Fiat 500 IS sold in America, sadly it hasn't seem to have caught on, I think what with being too late for "Cash for Clunkers" (turn in your old gas guzzler for a handsome rebate on a new car) and seemingly worsening economy, most people have upgraded 2 years ago, and the rest couldn't afford the other half of the payment on a new car so kept their old ones (better for the environment according to studies).

Its a shame, because it really is a nice looking car, and they'll probably pull out of the market before things get better and not bother returning.

It really was a wasteful program, because all cars turned in by law have to be destroyed, meanwhile people without a car are watching these working used cars being cubed... sorry, this has turned into a drunken rant, and I'm not even drunk?

Anywho, I was thinking with all the Audi's, maybe we could have Audi's Back to the Future car:

^^ its a good thought in theory but that car flys unless i am wrong? and thats a whole new phisic lol. but then again i supose we couold have a lot more concept car like the lamborghini estoque and the sesto elemento and this another flying car:

http://www.machinesthatgobing....ro-concept-car-1.jpg

@dk99824 - Realism? You can fly around and mindjack other drivers! But thats beside the point, who cares if some of the cars aren't for sale in America, its a videogame, its not real, embrace it.
    That's an unrealistic feature, and most players would be disappointed if they had f***ing rovers and minis flying around an American city, because that's what is making this driver unique, the realism of the cars. Who cares about the mindjack feature, I think it's a pretty cool twist.

Shift is a cool feature, yes, but it is much more unrealistic than driving a Fiat in America. Anyway, cars already in there.

As for flying cars, I'm not sure how reliable this is, or where I even heard it from, but apparently some cars, like the Delorean, may have special abilities...

this is not the FULL car list because the bentley mulsane is in the game so if you want a certain car it could still be in. the bentlry however is in the game and prove by this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9v5rDgeLI

stop at 4.55 exactly and you will see it might take a couple of shots but its there.

Its probably one of the other Bentleys. They all look the same.

Shift is a cool feature, yes, but it is much more unrealistic than driving a Fiat in America. Anyway, cars already in there.

As for flying cars, I'm not sure how reliable this is, or where I even heard it from, but apparently some cars, like the Delorean, may have special abilities...
    Imagine we were able to fly the Delorean like in Back to the Future 2 and 3? Considering the instant ability of shift to scale the entire map close to far, I really, really hope this is an unlockable cheat. If so, gamers would want every car to have this cheat I'd guess...