Thread: Rainbow Six 4: Darker Territory! | Forums

I'm a italian boy, and i'm a fan of tom clancys rainbow six from '98!
    I'm realllllly happy that the original project of Rainbow Six is return now in your hands!!

W red storm! you are the best !

ty and gl!

p.s.: sorry for my english
    ------------------------------

Red Storm Rox!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm a italian boy, and i'm a fan of tom clancys rainbow six from '98!
    I'm realllllly happy that the original project of Rainbow Six is return now in your hands!!

W red storm! you are the best !

ty and gl!

p.s.: sorry for my english

Red Storm Rox!

me 2 hope you do alot better than Ubi. No offense to them but they made a great game just didn't provide any PC support. I would say that the rating I would give them on their support would be 3 or lower out of a 10. Hope you guys provide better support for your PC titles, and have BETA TESTERS at your company site where the game is being built.

maybe it's time to support RED STORM whit a wish list! plz red storm listen the fans!

Red Storm Rox!

One request: Linux version of the dedicated server

Go REDSTORM!!!!

May i suggest you to post a global poll on what the fans (US!!) would like to have/have not in the game?
    I'm with you guys since R6 and i would apreciate if all the mistakes made by Bubisoft would b avoided this time (see the megaflop of athena, for example).
    Here's a list of things that i would like to be included/avoided in rsix 4(imho):

1)uniform selector in the mp server menu windows
    2)possibility to move a player between teams
    3) map selection:the maps visible on a server multiplayer menu should b maps fisically installed into the server, not the maps that reside in the admin hd!
    4)possibility to have more addons for weaponry
    5)More advanced and modern weaponry!!!
    6)A MUCH BETTER NETCODE!!!!!!
    7)NOT MODIFYABLE CONFIG FILES (LET'S KEEP THE CHEATERS OUT , please try to bulletproof the game)
    8) A nightvision that is really working
    9) Efficient thermalvision
    10)More games mode
    11) A gameservice that works without trackers nor spyware and that will not introduce lag for crying out loud!
    12) Please make the "over the shoulder" view (F1)a server sided option for mp games!!!
    13) a pause force start button (let's try to avoid endless rdyup plz in chat in order to start the game!!!)
    14)if pb is implemented a connected player/pb graphic interface for ss kick ban commands
    15)CLOSE ALL DEVS COMMANDS!!!!
    16)32 player server would b nice
    17)Possibility to climb objects like crates
    18)Let's keep out the jump thingy Leave that to the consolle version if u like it)
    19)possibility to cook the frags
    20) a better (more like rogue spear) frag/flash throwing interface
    21)a better ballistic without lag.
    22)Headshots should result in death
    23)Better wounding animation and gore level (some blood and wounds on uniforms should be there when somebody get shot)
    24) realistic gimping (if i shoot someone in an harm the cabability to run should not be impared but perhaps the aiming yes)
    25) TRY TO AVOID RELEASING THE PRODUCT UNFINISHED AND THEN PATCH IT 20 TIMES (BUBISOFT TEACHES).
    26)Maps should have at least 4 crossing points not 2
    27)Breackable lights and objects
    28)Leave out huge scenario with driveable vehicles (this is an urban scenario, not a warfare one like ghst recon).
    29)leave out the weapons ammo pickups (leave that to the consolle version)
    30)A morelike zone lobby divided by region rooms and the possibility to choose in witch room the server (rented or not) should b listed, avoiding server hunting.
    31) Linux stand alone server
    32) SDK Releade and mod support
    33) level deging editor (map editor not like ghost recon)

i think that's it for now, i'll add to this post later..
    THNXREDSTORM!!!! PLEASE DO A DARN GOOD JOB!! R6/4 IS OUR ONLY HOPE!!!!!
    - -

www.kuf.it
    Meditate People, Meditate!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KUF_Kazzuto:
    Go REDSTORM!!!!

may i suggest you to post a poll on what the fans (US!!) would like to have in the game?
    I'm with you guys since R6 and i would apreciate if all the mistakes made by Bubisoft would b avoided this time (see the megaflop of athena for example).
    here's a list of things that should be included/avoided in rsix 4(imho):

1)uniform selector in the mp server menu windows
    2)possibility to move a player between teams
    3) map selection:the maps visible on a server multiplayer menu should b maps fisically installed into the server, not the maps that reside in the admin hd!
    4)possibility to have more addons for weaponry
    5)More advanced and modern weaponry!!!
    6)A MUCH BETTER NETCODE!!!!!!
    7)NOT MODIFYABLE CONFIG FILES (LET'S KEEP THE CHEATERS OUT , please bulletproof the game)
    8) A nightvision that is really working
    9) efficient thermalvision
    10)More games mode
    11) A gameservice that works without trackers nor spyware and that will not introduce lag fro crying out loud!
    12)
    please make the "over the shoulder" view (F1)a server sided option for mp games!!!
    13) a pause force start button (let's try to avoid rdyup plz!!!)
    14)if pb is implemented a connected playr/pb graphic interface for ss kick ban commands
    15)CLOSE ALL DEVS COMMANDS!!!!
    16)32 player server would b nice
    17)Possibility to climb objects like crates
    18) let's keep out the jump thingy Leave that to the consolle version if u like it)
    19)possibility to cook the frags
    20) a better (more like rogue spear) frag/flash throwing interface
    21)a better ballistic
    22)headshots should result in death
    23) better wounding animation and gore level (some blood on uniforms should b there when somebody get shot)
    24) realintic gimping (if i shoot someone on an harm the cabability to run should not be impared but perhaps the aiming yes)
    25) TRY TO AVOID RELEASING THE PRODUCT UNFINISHED AND THEN PATCH IT 20 TIMES (BUBISOFT TEACHES).
    26) maps should have at least 4 crossing points not 2
    27)Breackable lights and objects
    28)Leave out huge scenario with driveable vehicles.
    29)leave out the weapons ammo pickups (leave that to the consolle version)
    30) a morelike zone lobby divided by region rooms and the possibility to choose in witch room the server (rented or not) should b listed, avoiding server hunting.

i think that's it for now, i'll add to this post later..
    THNXREDSTORM!!!! PLEASE DO A DARN GOOD JOB!! R6/4 IS OUR ONLY HOPE!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For once i'm with kazzuto.
    icq contact: 223211286

Please Red Storm your my only hope!!!!!
    Where Life had no meaning, death sometimes, had it's price. That is why the Bounty Hunters appeared.

I hate the lack of team selection and weapon modification on the console- can we have a proper conversion please 30 weapons not enough