Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Operation: FLASHPOINT [Fan Fiction feedback] | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Post your feedback here on my fanfic. Sorry if it's a little ambiguous, but it has to be in certain ways. I'll try to answer any questions, unless it gives away too much of my plot...

EDIT: MAJOR CHANGE!
    So I've totally revamped my story.
    After much thought, I decided to take a new direction, so my story isn't related to SC at all beyond inspiration and influence. I'll still post it up once I finish.
    The basic premise:
    Daniel Anderson and John Ramirez are two private security contractors hired by the Department of Defense to track down a missing scientist and piece of prototype hardwire, picking up the trail in Asia. Things rapidly change because - of course - the DOD hasn't given the full story on the situation.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Let's add more . You will understand later.

Originally posted by NightGhost1994:
    Let's add more . You will understand later.
    Not sure I understand. Can you elaborate?

I'm reading your fanfic at this moment. Impressive.

What I was trying to say is that I posted my fanfiction about Enrica on my thread, "To know us better".

Curious if you just pulled the name Le Chiffre out of thin air or are you a Bond fan?

That's interesting for a start. it is great to see alot of people writing their fanfics, keep it up man, those i got ask Le Chiffre & Kafni what are their nationality ?!, i think their name should hint it but i can't figure it out

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Originally posted by Fraeulein:
    Curious if you just pulled the name Le Chiffre out of thin air or are you a Bond fan?
    Bond fan. Plus, it fits ... but I can't explain more beyond that.

Originally posted by sameer_monier:
    That's interesting for a start. it is great to see alot of people writing their fanfics, keep it up man, those i got ask Le Chiffre & Kafni what are their nationality ?!, i think their name should hint it but i can't figure it out
    Le Chiffre is French-American, Kafni is Israeli. Their names do give a lot as to who they are and the nationality is fairly important.

@NG4:
    I like your ideas for Enrica, but it makes more sense (to me) if she could do death from above but not the ledge grab, because ledge grabbing would take more strength whereas death from above you can use gravity to help add force.

i got the feeling of the Israeli thing, but wasn't sure, so i didn't think Le Chiffre would be french, good start

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Originally posted by sameer_monier:
    i got the feeling of the Israeli thing, but wasn't sure, so i didn't think Le Chiffre would be french, good start
    Thanks. Yes, Le Chiffre being French will seem a bit odd, considering his associations but it's ... part of what makes him him.

Also, if any of you want to know a little more about my work (especially for collaboration) let me know and I'll add you to a private forum. Jazz_117 and NG4 are a part of it. Unfortunately the forums don't let me add more people to a private message. Maybe I'll just tack it on to this thread as a spoiler, who knows.

Originally posted by luongct:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sameer_monier:
    Thanks. Yes, Le Chiffre being French will seem a bit odd, considering his associations but it's ... part of what makes him him.

Also, if any of you want to know a little more about my work (especially for collaboration) let me know and I'll add you to a private forum. Jazz_117 and NG4 are a part of it. Unfortunately the forums don't let me add more people to a private message. Maybe I'll just tack it on to this thread as a spoiler, who knows. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alright, that would be great , i always thought about making a fanfic, but i just don't have time

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast