Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *possible spoiler* help with vertical slice | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

it's a side mission assasination contract in tuscany, basically the problem i have is anytime i get even remotely close to the targets i need to kill in the towers i get detected i have tried killing as many rooftop guards as possible and ones around the ground , but before i can do that i usually get detected, without someone yelling the usual i see you line

the mission is kill 5 guards without being detected, i can get the two guys that walk around the ground fine but, even sometimes when i get too close to some of the guards who are on the ground around the towers where some of my targets are, i get detected.

I am seriously at a loss of what strategy to use because it would seem i cannot even get near to my targets without detection without a "obvious indicator a guard spoted me"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I believe I know the one you are talking about, did give me a bit of trouble...

First Guard: Will be on a roof, climb toward the building next to the wooden scaffold and move over before you reach the top of the roof or else the guard will see you. Lock onto him and assassinate him while hanging on the roof. He will let out a short scream but won't detect you.

Second Guard: He will be at the top of the large tower next to the first guard. Simpily climb to the top and hang on the ledge, watch his rounds and try to mimic them while hanging on the edge and lock on and assassinate him while hanging on just repeat what you did with the first guard.

Third Guard: From the large tower, jump of the wooden beam and land in the hay...wait for him to pass by, if you don't see him, wait for him to spawn. Lock onto him and wait for him to pass. Once he does assassinate him from the hay.

Fourth Guard: This one is a bit tricky...he is usually patrolling the streets near the third guard but lower. If he is standing still because he is slightly aware of you, just wait for a patrol to pass and use a poison blade on the one in the back. If there are no guards..go back to the upper level where you assassinated the third guard and wait for him to brake sight of you and walk futher down the street when there are no guards...be sure to slowly walk behind him and not knock any people (especially carrying crates) then move in for the kill.

Fifth Guard: Usually patrolling the streets with no patrols. Just get ontop of a rooftop and perform an arial assassination.

yea i could not beat this mission. i got the very last guy (the guy on the tallest tower) and i could not reach him from anywhere on that damn tower. he was the last guy i needed and could not get in range to grap the roof of it so gave up. i tried everything and every side.

im assuming i need that double jump climb thing to do it but i dont have it so i cant do it

ya pretty much my experience as well but i will try what mystic said third guy i had no problem with , fourth guard i had no issue with either, thing i found ironic i could poison him and blend into crowd and not get caught initially(literally in a crowded street), but if i was not hidden in hay or something when he died i get caught every time, who knows maybe i got lucky or something, but i had to be far away when i hid, any guards anywhere near him would stick spears into hay

so just for the record is it only the five guys spotting you that can fail the mission, or can other guards on roof or foot fail the mission for you if they spot you?(could be there is no way to verify)

The mission will fail only when one of the five targets spots you. However if you draw attention with other guards the targets may get suspecious so keep your distance if some guards get into it with you.

so do you need the double jump or leap or w/e it is to get that guy on top of the tallest tower?

small side note i had another one of the guards on the roof so 3 were not walking around 2 on roofs and one in a tower

thanks for the help mystic i pulled it off

i NEED help on how to get to the last guy on top of the tall tower. i cant find a way to get up there. i get to the top but can only get to three sides which i cant get up. the side that can let you has the biew point perch thing but i cant find a way to get to it

please help

nevermind,i found out how

mystic_wolf83
    For the fourth guard, it is easiest if you sit on the bench and wait for him to pass, L1 then square to kill him and when you get up desmond will sit him down between the two people.

illidan50

How did you do it ?I NEED help please on how to get to the last guy on top of the tall tower!!! I cant find a way to get up there. i get to the top but can only get to three sides which i cant get up. the side that can let you has the biew point perch thing but i cant find a way to get to it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast