Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood "CD Key" | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

hello everyone... i just got back from melbourne and shopping and bought my son the next game in the series for assassin's creed on PC, he has the first game, second and now the last, but when he installed the game, he took out the booklet with his cd key on it for the activation code and entered it, all the keys were entered correctly, exactly to what we read on the booklet. and its telling us it's an incorrect key code... is this an issue from EB Games or Ubisoft???
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

its giving us the error 1001, we've entered the code SEVERAL times, every letter as it says along the line... it will not activate!

Hi there,

If your 100% sure the code is correct [not confusing 1's with I's for example] - you have a few options.

You can either contact the retailer, who should offer to swap the game for you - so you have a new CD Key

or

You can contact Ubisoft Support - who will, after they verify the Key has not been used, supply you with a new one

You may need to provide photographic proof of purchase, so please be aware.

I personally would try the store first, if your able, since it may be quicker.

I got my CD-Key to work...

But now I can't join any servers online.
    It just attempts to join sessions and looks for abstergo agents consistently.

How do I fix this problem, or is it a Ubisoft error in their patching???

If you check this thread.

You'll see that it's Ubisoft who messed up and somehow made the game not able to open ports on some routers.

Try to connect your computer directly to your modem (or internet "jack" if you got the possibility), and see if it works.

I myself made it work by changing to another router (which is not working properly, due to overload without any load at all).

Hopefully they'll fix it to work again soon. It's known to work if you change back to 1.01 as well.

hey i got a litle problem i have fal some water over the cd key. i cant read it any more can i got a new wan.

Originally posted by im-a_life.:
    hey i got a litle problem i have fal some water over the cd key. i cant read it any more can i got a new wan.
    If you contact support from the account you used to register it, they can give you the same CD key back.

You should not need it though, for reinstalling - since it's linked to the account.

If you 'lost' the CD Key before you installed it - you will have to supply recent proof of purchase info and a picture of the damaged key - they may be able to supply a new one.

If you lost the key before using it - I suggest you be more careful in future.

You can contact support via the link in my signature.

Is it possible to register my game or install it without the DVD? Bought it from a digital retailer which don't ship out DVDs.

For example I'm familiar with Battle.net and it's much more easier to use it.

Originally posted by Aerowix:
    Is it possible to register my game or install it without the DVD? Bought it from a digital retailer which don't ship out DVDs.

For example I'm familiar with Battle.net and it's much more easier to use it.
    Your retailer should have supplied a download location - and CD Key.

Simply download and install - it will guide you through the setup.

Part of the install will link it to your normal ubi account or you can chose to make a new one, use the key and you're registered.

Guys i have a problem when i enter my cd key it gives me Error (1001) what should i do ? pls help me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast