Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PRESS RELEASE: "UBISOFT ANNOUNCES TOM CLANCYS RAINBOW 6 PATRIOTS" | Forums

YEEEAAA!! So freaking pumped for this. =]
    Twitter | Raptr | Facebook | Tumblr | [url=http://www.last.fm/user/heymeghann]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by Genesis_11:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spectra_FD:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zeeEVIL1:
    just finished reading the Game Informer article for this game. MAn I am kinda stoked after that. The ideas they have going into it are very intriguing.
    Which Gameinformer? I wanna see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The latest issue -- pretty hard to miss since R6 is the cover story (though there is an ad for the VGAs on top of that for subscribers). If it hasn't hit stores yet, it's definitely about to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, I don't have that issue. I need to go and crack some skulls!!

Originally posted by Spectra_FD:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Genesis_11:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spectra_FD:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zeeEVIL1:
    just finished reading the Game Informer article for this game. MAn I am kinda stoked after that. The ideas they have going into it are very intriguing.
    Which Gameinformer? I wanna see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The latest issue -- pretty hard to miss since R6 is the cover story (though there is an ad for the VGAs on top of that for subscribers). If it hasn't hit stores yet, it's definitely about to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, I don't have that issue. I need to go and crack some skulls!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The cover is AMAZING, def worth a pick up!

It really pumped me up for this game even more.
    Twitter @Sunie_FDC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12