Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blank P-40 metal with Sharkmouth? | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Are there any of these out there? I've been looking but I can't find any. If there aren't could someone do one please? Thanks so much.

Boosher-PBNA
    ----------------
    <center>Heaven is a place where the French are the cooks, the British are the butlers, the Germans are the mechanics, and the Swiss are the politicians. Hell is a place where the British are the cooks, the French are the butlers, the Swiss are the mechanics and the Germans are the politicians.<center>
    <center>Boosher-ProudBirds-VFW<center>
    http://proudbirdswing.tripod.com/proudbirds.htm

<center><marquee><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="+1">"The ProudBirds..Fly High and Proud..~S~"<FONT SIZE> </marquee>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Are there any of these out there? I've been looking but I can't find any. If there aren't could someone do one please? Thanks so much.

Boosher-PBNA
    ----------------
    <center>Heaven is a place where the French are the cooks, the British are the butlers, the Germans are the mechanics, and the Swiss are the politicians. Hell is a place where the British are the cooks, the French are the butlers, the Swiss are the mechanics and the Germans are the politicians.<center>
    <center>Boosher-ProudBirds-VFW<center>
    http://proudbirdswing.tripod.com/proudbirds.htm

<center><marquee><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="+1">"The ProudBirds..Fly High and Proud..~S~"<FONT SIZE> </marquee>

XyZspineZyX
    well can be done on Servals excellent base skin using the sharks mouth off one of my own, now what marks do you want on it? UPDATED PICTURES

[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

Message Edited on 06/24/0310:15PM by Taylortony

XyZspineZyX
    where did you get the bare metal p-40 skin?
    is there a template avaliable?

XyZspineZyX
    yep i'd like to know too, where can I get the silver base [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    you need to ask Serval as it is his base skin, i have dropped him the link and a message ok [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    S!
    Nice P40 Metal skin !!!

Really Beatiful! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_man-very-happy.gif[/img]

-------------------------------------
    Luftwaffe Brasil
    Força e Honra!

[img] ]http://www.erichhartmann.hpg.com.br/newbo.gif[/img]

LBR=Hartmann in HL

XyZspineZyX
    I will make a template of it, but allow me about two weeks. Right now I am too busy.

To find my bare metal P-40 skins (and also a few P-47's done he same way) follow the My skins link below.
    And search for my P-40's
    All P-47's are bare metal and all non Dutch P-40's except 'Pearl Harbor' are also bare metal).

Here's an example of one of both:

Ben Preston

I've received a couple of books with good profiles of silver P-47's which also show a few that are not done before you might expect some more of them. But first I will finish a few skins I have promised some people, like two IL-2's with some nice artwork on them.

Here is a link that shows more examples in one mage

Message Edited on 06/22/0310:53PM by Serval_EAF310

XyZspineZyX
    OK have updated the above photos, the Invasion strips you requested are on and weathered down, the fuselage ones would have been a pain as they map onto the rear tail wheel doors, have put stars and bars on only right side , is that how you want them? if i paint them on the wing underneath the template will put it on both undersides

Page me if its ok,

May actually post a variation of the scheme with the invasion stripes on if people want it as i think they are coming out ok [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    Hello Serval,

I'm happy to hear that you will be making a bare aluminum template for the P-40. I will definately use it for my squadron. Plus some other skin's aswell. Let me and the other know when it's released. Thank's for your hard work!! =S=

Hello Taylor,

That's a nice looking P-40 your working on. But the invasion stripes seem to be a bit to close to the wing root. And they seem out of place since there aren't around the fuselage. But that's just me. Great skin though. Keep it up!! =S=

Semper Fi!! Carry On!! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

Squirral aka Wolf_Fangs

<marquee>Wolf Pak Squadron</marquee>

<center> </center>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast