Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russia Its Finished | Forums

Where is that one stupid kid Mellow Man Ny he was talking ****. Now where is he because he said something like the JSF wont ever make it to russia
    Joint Strike Forces
    8th Assault Battalion

"Veterans of War"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Where is that one stupid kid Mellow Man Ny he was talking ****. Now where is he because he said something like the JSF wont ever make it to russia
    Joint Strike Forces
    8th Assault Battalion

"Veterans of War"

I like how you guys only have to control one connecting territory to attack Moscow. We held Shenandoah valley FOREVER and we never got the option to attack your capital! Tell me Devs, how does that work?

And Money, don't go getting cocky...We owned your whole country for a LONG time and still own half of it. It's gotta be nice to be on the winning side of a game that has double-standards.

Yeah I really don't understand the system this game uses to determine what you can and can't attack that day. But oh well. I really just wish my units would get promoted. But I know that won't happen until at least Monday... Two weeks Monday.
    SGB: 56th Airborne Battalion- "Effective Intimidation"
    Spetsgruppa Vympel FTW!!!

I suppose you think that you (JSF) can reach moscow, i highly doubted cause for one thing JSF i GENERAL LOHMANN will not let it happen me and my group ( RED ARMY ) have put together a stragedy that will not only be impossible for the JSF and EUROS to reach moscow we will ensure a victory for Russia that i give you my word, i will see you at the battlefield. Oh one more thing i am one of the best russian commanders that you will ever face so best of luck.

GENERAL LOHMANN
    COMMANDING GENERAL OF
    THE RED ARMY
    35TH AMORED BATTALION
    " FOR THE MOTHERLAND "

... unfortunately they ARE in Moscow.
    SGB: 56th Airborne Battalion- "Effective Intimidation"
    Spetsgruppa Vympel FTW!!!

Yeah, I guess your "stragedy" didn't work so well.

"Oh one more thing i am one of the best russian commanders that you will ever face so best of luck."

ROFL
    ?????? ? ???? ??????????? ???????????? ?????

Commander of the 35th Airborne (aka-The Disruptive warheads) and Major Dennison's play toy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SamuraiSarge:
    I like how you guys only have to control one connecting territory to attack Moscow. We held Shenandoah valley FOREVER and we never got the option to attack your capital! Tell me Devs, how does that work?

And Money, don't go getting cocky...We owned your whole country for a LONG time and still own half of it. It's gotta be nice to be on the winning side of a game that has double-standards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Primary Frontline rule. IF you win the primary frontline territory, it becomes your primary frontline, which means you attack from that territory into all territories it's connected to.

When we took Maxwell, it finished that frontline since we already had all of southern US, and the game had to choose a new one, and decided upon Springfield instead of Shenandoah.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dislyxec:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SamuraiSarge:

And Money, don't go getting cocky...We owned your whole country for a LONG time and still own half of it. It's gotta be nice to be on the winning side of a game that has double-standards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Primary Frontline rule. IF you win the primary frontline territory, it becomes your primary frontline, which means you attack from that territory into all territories it's connected to.

When we took Maxwell, it finished that frontline since we already had all of southern US, and the game had to choose a new one, and decided upon Springfield instead of Shenandoah. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow...I love this game but I'm really starting to get tired of this "it's how the game is programmed" excuse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast