Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4 | Forums

okay, maybe a couple of you know, or no one, but i am a huge re fan. i cant wait for 4!!!!!!!!! but, to the point of my topic:

i have a theory about the villagers(b/c no one knows exactly what they are)

since that big troll guy is a version of the nemeisis project, and that strange bald guy with the beard is a version of the tyrant project, i think the villagers are a version of the zombie project. now, to my reasons:

umbrella wanted to make a super soldier who could not die, so they experimented the t-virus on the citizens of raccoon city. obviously, their plan backfired, and the whole city was destroyed...but, i think umbrella has a secret building somewhere, and they updated the t-virus, explaining the villagers. i think they experimented the new virus on these people, and with the new elements they added to the t-virus, it has made zombies much smarter and faster. (i have played the demo--it was awesome!!!--and the villagers act a LOT like zombies, except they are MUCH smarter and not decomposing.)

so--what do you think?? imo, it all makes sense

p.s. i think the woman in the red dress should have been claire-not ada! anyone agree?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

okay, maybe a couple of you know, or no one, but i am a huge re fan. i cant wait for 4!!!!!!!!! but, to the point of my topic:

i have a theory about the villagers(b/c no one knows exactly what they are)

since that big troll guy is a version of the nemeisis project, and that strange bald guy with the beard is a version of the tyrant project, i think the villagers are a version of the zombie project. now, to my reasons:

umbrella wanted to make a super soldier who could not die, so they experimented the t-virus on the citizens of raccoon city. obviously, their plan backfired, and the whole city was destroyed...but, i think umbrella has a secret building somewhere, and they updated the t-virus, explaining the villagers. i think they experimented the new virus on these people, and with the new elements they added to the t-virus, it has made zombies much smarter and faster. (i have played the demo--it was awesome!!!--and the villagers act a LOT like zombies, except they are MUCH smarter and not decomposing.)

so--what do you think?? imo, it all makes sense

p.s. i think the woman in the red dress should have been claire-not ada! anyone agree?

I cant wait either.One problem...I dont have a Gamecube .Not to fret RE fans RE4 is coming to PS2 as well as gamecube.Dont belive me....read last months PSM issue and you will find out.Iff i find anything else on this i will post it.

"The world is only as real as your mind tells you it is."-solid snake

It's too bad I have to wait for two more months, it comes out in March here in the UK ...
    -------------------------------------

Best image hosting website

that sucks, alimokrane...have you preordered it? i dont know if its only for the gamecube, but you get a demo disc with the preorder

Funny you mention RES4! The first reviews have been postet throughout the net, and they are absolutely STUNNING! GameSpy and IGN are among the first to bow before the incredible RES4.

According to both reviews, RES4 would have been the game of the year 2004 had it come out before christmas. Forget about Doom 3, Halo 2, GTA: san Andreas, Half-Life 2, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes! RES4 would have been the best game! Both reviews says that! INCREDIBLE. The game is so revolutionary that it takes the whole survival-horror genre to a new level and simply turns it into one of the best genres! So oh my god RES4 looks more than ever like one of the best games in a long time! And reviews have now proven that it certainly is!

Here are both reviews so far:
    http://cube.ign.com/articles/577/577841p1.html (Score 9.8/10.0)
    http://cube.gamespy.com/gamecube/res.../577819p1.html (Score: 5/5)

So i can't say my expectations has shrunk, now it's like im looking more forward to RES4 than the new Legend of Zelda, how strange it may sound! But those reviews are so...unbelievable GOOD!

Banned
    i know! videos look amazing!!

WOOT WOOT!!! SCORE FOR GC OWNERS!!!

"you dont own the game, the game owns you" - IGN

LOOOOOL!!!!

that scentence tells you everything

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> that sucks, alimokrane...have you preordered it? i dont know if its only for the gamecube, but you get a demo disc with the preorder <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No actually I did not preorded it yet but I will at some point ...
    -------------------------------------

Best image hosting website

well hurry up

i know, the reviews are amazing, and it only makes me want it more!!! ive played the demo like 50 times and i just got it today--its that much fun and addictive!!!!!! i havent even gotten tired of it yet !!!!

UPDATE! New review by Gamespot! Score 9.6
    http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/adv...flashtop_story

SIMPLY AMAZING SCORES...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast