Thread: A few questions i couldnt find under the faq topic | Forums

If these have been answered somewhere else, i apoligize, as i couldnt find them.

1. What does the ability that makes riflemen better aganist garrisoned infantry exactly do? I thought i read somewhere they storm the buliding or something, and if they do, do they always win? im not sure how this works.

2. Engineers. I know the drone costs one cp to use. My question:does the mine cost any cp and if so how much?

3.Arty chemical shells (Russia) what exactly do they do? Are they better?

4.Dealing with the arty, the rifleman upgrade for directing arty, what does that do exactly?

Thanks in advance.
    all posts for PS3
    BattleGroup 6
    Field Marshal Rank 12
    FOR EUROPA!
    Quote:You should complain to Ubi about it. They may actually listen. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

----

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

1. yea that ability allows a rifle to cqb a building with enemy inf in it and they will kill the guys inside. they can be taken out during there rush up there by other enemy namely arty/air.

2.no cost for the mines, just an ability timer after use.

3.same as any other secondary ability takes down a bar or 2 of enemy health instantly.

4.allows the rifle to direct the artys secondary fire onto a unit anywhere on the map.
    Every time a game gets dashboarded a pro gets his wings

1) From what i heard they always win if they can get to the door.
    2) No
    3) Same as everyone else except it doesn't have an obvious visual add on to the artillery so you don't know if we have them or not, also chemical shells look no different from normal so they won't know what hit them.
    4) Haven't got it and i think it was answered in the FAQ

thanks again
    all posts for PS3
    BattleGroup 6
    Field Marshal Rank 12
    FOR EUROPA!
    Quote:You should complain to Ubi about it. They may actually listen. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

----

oh, number 4 was in the faq. I get it now.

Thanks for the replies.
    all posts for PS3
    BattleGroup 6
    Field Marshal Rank 12
    FOR EUROPA!

----