Originally posted by FredEx919:
One thing I can suggest at this point would be to run the game from your backup Auto Save file. I included the steps for this below.
1. From the dash board go to "My Xbox"
2. Scroll to System Settings (Far Right)
3. Choose "memory"
4. Open your storage device
5. Choose Games
6. Select "Prince of Prince:TFS"
1. From the XMB scroll to the games menu
2. Open the save data utility folder
3. Locate prince of Persia: TFS
You most likely have an "Auto Save" file and a "Backup Autosave" file. You can try deleting the "Auto Save" and then starting the game and choosing "Continue" allowing it to load from the backup autosave file. This will hopefully take you to an earlier point in the game that you can continue from. Let me know if this works.