Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: patch release? | Forums

can <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">ubi[/b] plz confirm whether the patch has already gone for certification to MS? plenty of rumours have been circulating on this issue with some beleiving that wednesday this week will be the release date. its also rumoured that microsoft certification shuts early for xmas so in this case will we be waiting till after xmas for the patch? itd just be nice to know as i can go and get other games to play while im waiting if thats the case

jusdel30
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

"Cry me a river" -Justin Tmberlake<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

wow, I guess this is further proof that the hold-up for the 360 version is the voice over live.

ugh, that's depressing.

Probs because the 360 patch has to be verified by microsoft and all gamers have to download it, where as the PC, I dont think has to be checked by any outside sources and they can just relase it straight away.

Seems to me they probably wouldn't have mentioned the 360's patch list of issues if it wasn't done and sent off to MS. Just hope they get done doing their thing and release it.

wow, hopefully this means it's almost here

Well, if the patch was on it's way to MS, couldn't some moderator at least post a, "Oh yeah, the patch is on it's way guys." message? I remember that Epic did for Prey..

lmao. i knew this post would b here as soon as i saw the announcement on the main page. u ppl need to understand that 1st of all the pc patch is easy to put out it doesn't have to go thru microsoft. secont it is significantly smaller than the 360 patch. and last of all they have to get it done in one shot instead of small patches ( i don't know why) probably because the game is stored on a disc instead of your hard drive so it isn't technically a true patch.

Because scandal erupts just about every time a developer announces a patch, or DLC or something, and it doesn't show up on Live when expected because it got waylayed in certification.

Yeah, <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">Ubi[/b] could tell us it's "MS has it, and it's on it's way" but then we'll just get irate as the weeks drag on and we don't see the patch yet.

It would be nice if we could go back to the days of paying for quality products that work as they should, be that cars or video games.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast