Thread: Can't get out of Animus room | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Read all previous posts on this topic, and didn't find any solutions. Maybe there's a new suggestion?
    After killing Talal, I'm back in the Animus room. There's no one around, all the doors are locked (and no, I can't get in to my bedroom), the computers are non-responsive, and there's absolutely nothing to interact with.
    Am I screwed? Is this a permanent glitch?
    Please help before I tear out my hair.
    Thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

wait, after u kill talal? definitely not supposed to happen.

sorry bud but i think ur screwed... thats the first i have heard of that one, and i dont know how to fix it other than starting over.

@rider: you got OWNED by assassins creed!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!

Bunny VS Piff-Paff: The infamy.

Yeah, after I killed Talal, I got back to the Bureau, was cleared to leave and go back to Al-Mualim.
    I had to go to a meeting, so I went to exit the Animus, got a full blank white screen, and the system froze.
    The next day I fire up the game, and wound up where I am now. According to other readings here, apparently, I should be able to go to sleep and then swipe the dude's pen or something.
    As stated, I'm locked in the main room, with nothing to interact with.

Not even the Animus?

I suppose you'll have to start over... Talal isn't that far into the game, but that's still really unfortunate!

Yes this happened to me aswell.
    I just finished the last assasination in memory block 4. I finished with the one in Acre and then i went back to reality and watched the movie bits. After i finished sleeping i turned my console off, then the next day i went to play some assasins creed and theres nothing in the animus room. i cant interact or get into my room or anything. No people either! this is driving me insane! i dont know weather i should start it all again or if theres something obvious that im missing

when you first go into your game does it say memoryblok 0? as that is normaly a sign the save got corrupt and causes this problem.

Steam ID
    PSN ID: Caswallawn
    Xbox Li

Ahh crap this sounds like the EXACT issue I have now. Back in the lab room after finishing the third kill in Memory Block 4. No one is around. Bedroom will not open and I cannot interact with anything.

When I loaded it for the first time tonight my PS3 froze. On the second and third attempt it loaded fine, but yeah - I could not proceed out of the lab room.

When I load the game, it says Memory 4.

I am stuck now with this same probem...have any of you found a solution or is it to start over?