Thread: maybe a display problem ? | Forums

hi, i encountered a strange problem. During patrol at night, there was a very big white object on one side of the bridge. I don't really know what it is, looks like a big moon. the terrible thing is that it covers ALL other objects in that direction, ships, planes, etc.etc. That's why i think it's a display problem... Could anybody help? Thanks a lot.

Other displays of the gams seems alright...

My pc's specification

PIV 2.8G
    512DDR2 RAM
    nVidia GeForce 6600
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hi, i encountered a strange problem. During patrol at night, there was a very big white object on one side of the bridge. I don't really know what it is, looks like a big moon. the terrible thing is that it covers ALL other objects in that direction, ships, planes, etc.etc. That's why i think it's a display problem... Could anybody help? Thanks a lot.

Other displays of the gams seems alright...

My pc's specification

PIV 2.8G
    512DDR2 RAM
    nVidia GeForce 6600

I have the same problem WITH the patch installed. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled WITHOUT the patch and now I have a normal outside view. I just got it a few hours ago, so I don't know what else is wrong (but I wish I came here first - I'm annoyed and don't think I would have bought this).

I am running:

Windows XP SP2
    Pent IV 3 Ghz
    2 Gig RAM
    NVidia GeForce 5950 FX Ultra

A thousand thanks, i will try it later !