Thread: crash since patch | Forums

since installing the patch, when i choose multiplayer&gt;online, i get the network box, after about 5/6 seconds, the screen freezes, another 5/6 seconds, crashes. i have rebooted since installing the patch, firmware is up to date, no changes on my machine since initial 1.01 patch that i was able to connect to the network. any ideas?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

since installing the patch, when i choose multiplayer>online, i get the network box, after about 5/6 seconds, the screen freezes, another 5/6 seconds, crashes. i have rebooted since installing the patch, firmware is up to date, no changes on my machine since initial 1.01 patch that i was able to connect to the network. any ideas?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

ALSO crashing same way, JUST SINCE THE PATCH, was fine before

is no one else getting this since 1.02? if not, i guess i must just be lucky. id appreciate any help or suggestions anyone may have, if not, i guess ill try a reinstall.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

one of the guys in our clan gave this solution, and it worked for me, so killswitch, give it a go if you havent figured it out yet.

start a single player game, get killed, get back out to the main selection screen, choose multiplayer&gt;online. it connected for me. i had to reenter my login info, but it connected..<div class="ev_tpc_signature">