Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: IL2-Series High Res Screenshots-Part 6 | Forums

"The Hun" quenches its thirst

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

That F-100 is a real beauty and a while back I read a good book by Maj. George "Bud" Day who flew and devised the tactics used by the Super Sabre in Vietnam.

An added ride for the skies over 1940 France.

All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... they can't get away this time. Lieutenant General Lewis B."Chesty" Pull

Just in case you have been enjoying summer lately and giving your groundcrew a 48 hr weekend pass on the town. A few aircraft that you'll be seeing when you return to the hanger.

All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... they can't get away this time. Lieutenant General Lewis B."Chesty" Pull

O la la......looks sweet

The Ju-188 is a very sweet ride and it also has ground pounding options. But another aircraft that has become available for the Luftwaffe bomber inventory is the Ju-388, although it is for the moment AI only.

Last edited by thefruitbat; 07-20-2012 at 09:35 PM.

The 1940 Channel and also the Battle of France maps are extremely well researched and crafted maps. Just added the BoF to one of my setups and have started work on some missions. These maps can really be enjoyed especially now that we have some aircraft of this time period of the war to use.

Last edited by woofiedog; 07-27-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Wink

its not the map as such , its that its in DGEN

Of course the map itself is great, i use it a lot.
    Last edited by thefruitbat; 07-27-2012 at 11:10 PM.

My mistake... haven't play out a campaign in a while been busy mostly trying to reorganize the game setup's I have and thin out a few items in each to suit a particular front & time period. But will have to checkout the 1940 Channel campaign's as it is one of my favorite time periods with the game along with 1941/42.

Last edited by woofiedog; 08-14-2012 at 05:41 AM.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast