Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: IL2-Series High Res Screenshots-Part 6 | Forums

Boosher... cools hots of the Sam's on the hunt.

Luno13... It's good to hear that your Ghostrider has stopped haunting that P-38 ****pit! LoL

All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... they can't get away this time. Lieutenant General Lewis B."Chesty" Pull
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

A few recent ground pounding shots.

All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... they can't get away this time. Lieutenant General Lewis B."Chesty" Pull

Long over do for a small break from the raging air battles and a night on the town...

our hero pilot endures the flames of battle in the endless skies over the Russian Steppes.

The tropical skies over the heated Pacific War.

Yeah I am running it at 1920x1200 and it looks incredible with HSFX 5.01 or UP3.0, but even stand-alone it still looks great apart from the smoke!

I don't think I'll ever get rid of this as it has so-much variety, tons of American aircraft (which will be years before they appear in CloD...if ever) and it still has a lot of players online too....so eat that CloD!

1946 is for me going to be the ultimate sim for years, by which time CloD should at-least be past the sound bugs

Have the resolution set at 1920x1280 and the following conf files set at " TexCompress=0" "TexFlags.TexCompressARBExt=0".

While using Uber Demon's program's... I can run with settings at max levels with around 200 aircraft give or take in the air depending on the map.

The with the above screen it might be hard to see the action... so here are a few other screen shots using UD's program with 28 Fw-190's, 97 C-47/G-11's, 73 C-47/Me-232's and 20 P-47's in the air and using the Ardennes map.

The ultimate Sherman Hunter!

New Zealand P40 gets 2 zekes attacking a B25 ( with a little help from the tail-gunner)

A few unedited shots.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast