I cant seem to blow the tank near the warehouse...i cant nade it as the X button wont show up (probably cos i dont have any grenades) and the panzerfausts dont blow em at one shot and by the time i try and get the next panzerfaust it gets me!!!im stuck!!!been trying to get out of this jam for 2 hrs! Pls give me some clue as to how to get out of this jam!

I cant seem to blow the tank near the warehouse...i cant nade it as the X button wont show up (probably cos i dont have any grenades) and the panzerfausts dont blow em at one shot and by the time i try and get the next panzerfaust it gets me!!!im stuck!!!been trying to get out of this jam for 2 hrs! Pls give me some clue as to how to get out of this jam!

I had the same problem.....I think it is the same one.....set your fire team to cover the men who come out by the tank at the beginning as they are running in...next move ou the door on the left and help take out the guys that come out the left side....After you take the first set three more guys will come out by the tank.....you will hear them say there are more..for good measure you can stand up and set you fire team to supresss them again......three more guys will come in to the left...help take them out....When you hear the tank start moving...move to the front of the truck,,,take out the one more guy which will come in on the left and move to the panzerfraust down low on the haystack closest to you and kneel....pick up a panzerfraust and stand up...shoot the tank and kneel back down...pick up another panzefraust and the tank should be firing in your direction..wait for a pause stand up and shoot and repeat until destroyed.....that was how i did it on hardest difficulty and my guys were all still fully healthy....just be sure to get your first shot at the tank befor he blows your guys away,....also when he starts moving you can set all your guys to lay suppressive fire on him.....hope this helps

First take out all the enemy infanty...then if u set it up right when ur right next to the panzerfaust u will be coverd from the tank...stand up, shoot it.....crouch down get another one, stand up and shoot...keep doing this untill it blows up...worked for me...also keep ur team out of the way during this or they will get killed..

Indeed, use the stack of boxes with panzerfausts for cover. However, keep in mind that the tank will fire it's main cannon from time to time. This will kill you if you're not careful, so try to anticipate it's firing pattern. Then you'll know when to stand up and fire that panzerfaust.

Well, i found that even when i crouched behind the boxes i was blown away so i tried a new tactic. I am currently playing on Difficult mode so it may be easier just to do the box thing by urself. Although, i found it best to put my squads close to the tank but behind cover and lay down suppression fire to lure it to them. I then ran and got a panzerfaust, shot, ran, got one, shot, ran, and continued until the 3rd or 4th one destroyed it. This worked for me and it should work for you, just time it right and use ur squad as a lure. Hook, line, and sinker.

I cannot get past the tank when it first comes out and you are in the trench

Originally Posted by godzblunder Go to original post

I am stuck at the part when the tank is first supposed to come out. you are supposed to go into the trench and launch a molotov cocktail up onto it
    But I have killed all the guys in the building and the tank still does not come out. It seems like a game glitch. I cant go any further.