Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ******ed Gaming moments | Forums

Now I know we all have them so lets hear some of the dumbest things we have done because we thought it would be a good idea.

I personaly didnt know FF was on in a CS round and missed a grenade throw and took out the CT team... it was ugly and I was shot repeatedly for it.
    GT - BCA

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Now I know we all have them so lets hear some of the dumbest things we have done because we thought it would be a good idea.

I personaly didnt know FF was on in a CS round and missed a grenade throw and took out the CT team... it was ugly and I was shot repeatedly for it.
    GT - BCA

Lol, I can't remember doing anything dumb not unless you count the time i ran out and started shooting anything I saw and accidently shooting 3 of my teammates...ooops

*Everyone needs to drop the haterade and show some love with my foot up your *ss,

This one is pretty recent.

Playing SC:PT with Steel, Boo, and FlyHigh87. I'm on Boo's team and we are Merc's. Motion tracking on, I see a figure standing still. Not having laser on, it doesn't recognize it is him. I shoot and kill him. I sit a curse for a while. I get shot and killed in return.
    - = You can't hit what you can't see = -

Oi, a few times in Unreal Tournament I've picked up the flag someone dropped and carried it back to the enemies base. Not proud of it!! hehehehe.

"Here you go guys. I think you lost this!" =)

Well I have had so many dumb moment during clan matches I can't name all of them..Most of them had to do with team killing.

Oh wait I can't remember if I told this story yet. When I first started playing GR2 I didnt know it was on over the shoulder mode and I thought that I was the enemy. I was trying to shot at myself for like a minute. I was thinking, "**** this guy is smart he is moving where ever I move." Geez what a loser I was.

Hahahaha, that's good!! =)

Now that's impressive, Brookelyn.

"Insanity runs in my family ... It practically gallops."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brookelyn_FD:
    Well I have had so many dumb moment during clan matches I can't name all of them..Most of them had to do with team killing.

Oh wait I can't remember if I told this story yet. When I first started playing GR2 I didnt know it was on over the shoulder mode and I thought that I was the enemy. I was trying to shot at myself for like a minute. I was thinking, "**** this guy is smart he is moving where ever I move." Geez what a loser I was. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, I'm sorry Brooke but that was funny ... Not as funny as going to a toga party ala commando style then your friends telling you it was a black tie party...ooops

*Everyone needs to drop the haterade and show some love with my foot up your *ss,

Runing with the Canister on that alley level in RB63:BA PAX tourney the wrong way and then getting killed by they other team a few yards from their score point. Dunno how they didn't cap it.
    --------------------------
    Power, Courage, Wisdom.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast