Thread: **Spoiler Alert** Great Game but a couple gripes | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

First off I'm loving this game. I've played each character through at least 5 times. Any gripes I have are pretty small but would really enhance (for me any way) the game play.

If I had a wish it would be for an update for additional character dialogue. I enjoy listening to the snippets of conversations and would love to get some expanded scripting for those moments when someone makes a comment about the mad merc and what they are going to do to me and I walk up and bump into them. I'd like to see a lot more terror based of course on my reputation.

**Again possible spoiler content** Don't read if you don't want to know game information that you haven't gotten to yet.

Gripe one, OK, I've been shot up, presumed dead and piled on a meat wagon to be hauled out to the desert to let the sand polish my bones. There's rejoicing among the remaining faction soldiers and rumor has spread that the mad merc has been put down.

The sand storm covers my absence as the soldiers make a quick dump and race back into town to get out of the weather and then I not only crawl out of the desert to wreak more havoc but I kill the remaining faction leader at his victory rally and the rally too for good measure.

And yet my reputation goes down?

I've never seen a monster in a movie that's less scary after it comes back from the dead.

Then again arrested while unconscious for assassination of a faction leader and tossed in prison where I break free and kill and break and burn everyone and everything I can lay hands on and my rep goes down again.

Gripe two, My buddies want to get out but I've got unfinished business. They've gone and killed another buddy of mine, the gun shop clerk, who provided me with the best "all you can eat bullet buffet and serving utensils" in the country.

I get a glimpse of the few miserable diamonds in the case my buds are going to whack me over and here I'm sitting on an average of 500 spare diamonds that I'd be glad to let them have and give them all a kiss on each cheek to send them off, just to know they are going to be all right.

But instead I've got to approach my buddies lives as a materials handling procedure and treat them with a now or later mentality.

Hell, I could have given my diamonds to Ruben to finance the publishing of his accounts if nothing else if all the cells of the cancer have to be eliminated.

I like happy endings or at least something that balances out my end game choices.

Also a Nomex suit so I could start a good fire and then walk out of it while attacking would be pretty sweet too.

Happy gaming
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

First off I'm loving this game. I've played each character through at least 5 times. Any gripes I have are pretty small but would really enhance (for me any way) the game play.

If I had a wish it would be for an update for additional character dialogue. I enjoy listening to the snippets of conversations and would love to get some expanded scripting for those moments when someone makes a comment about the mad merc and what they are going to do to me and I walk up and bump into them. I'd like to see a lot more terror based of course on my reputation.

**Again possible spoiler content** Don't read if you don't want to know game information that you haven't gotten to yet.

Gripe one, OK, I've been shot up, presumed dead and piled on a meat wagon to be hauled out to the desert to let the sand polish my bones. There's rejoicing among the remaining faction soldiers and rumor has spread that the mad merc has been put down.

The sand storm covers my absence as the soldiers make a quick dump and race back into town to get out of the weather and then I not only crawl out of the desert to wreak more havoc but I kill the remaining faction leader at his victory rally and the rally too for good measure.

And yet my reputation goes down?

I've never seen a monster in a movie that's less scary after it comes back from the dead.

Then again arrested while unconscious for assassination of a faction leader and tossed in prison where I break free and kill and break and burn everyone and everything I can lay hands on and my rep goes down again.

Gripe two, My buddies want to get out but I've got unfinished business. They've gone and killed another buddy of mine, the gun shop clerk, who provided me with the best "all you can eat bullet buffet and serving utensils" in the country.

I get a glimpse of the few miserable diamonds in the case my buds are going to whack me over and here I'm sitting on an average of 500 spare diamonds that I'd be glad to let them have and give them all a kiss on each cheek to send them off, just to know they are going to be all right.

But instead I've got to approach my buddies lives as a materials handling procedure and treat them with a now or later mentality.

Hell, I could have given my diamonds to Ruben to finance the publishing of his accounts if nothing else if all the cells of the cancer have to be eliminated.

I like happy endings or at least something that balances out my end game choices.

Also a Nomex suit so I could start a good fire and then walk out of it while attacking would be pretty sweet too.

Happy gaming
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote