Thread: Hey you! Yes You! You need help with this game? | Forums

I'm no mod here or anything, but rather than keep clogging up this forum with calls for help which may or may not be answered, read this first.

As of now there are no written walkthroughs, eg on GameFAQs.com, which sucks, but a lot of people like to see how it's played anyway and there's no better way for that than Youtube. A certain user has been kind enough to give the world a video walkthrough of the entire game [minus the supposed bonus level, though another Youtube promises to upload that in the future], the first part of which can be viewed here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWhk16i_nuw

The other parts should be navigational through the related videos side of the page.

As for the DS version, again nobody has made any walkthrough at all but I'll try my best to find or possibly make one myself.

Robo out.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

No I dont need help with the game, have got 31750 points so many times now that it's getting boring. I'm 64 y.o.a and have been gaming for many years now. But what I do want is to know where the claimed extra levels are. The disc cover claims "over 40 missions" but having reached King of the Pile and been blown up to the Moon all that happens is the obscured star on the moon becomes clear and rotates but refuses to open, this point is reached in 30 ish levels so where are the extra ones to make "over 40 missions"

Okay, I don't mind being the first bona fide idiot on this forum about Raving Rabbids Go Home. I have downloaded the Raving Rabbids Go Home Channel onto my Wii.

I understand the game. I'm sure I'll come back to look at how to get through "X" level, but right now I'm having fun EXCEPT:

1) I don't see any options to save the game when I try to exit the game. How do you save the game so that you don't lose what you have done? No, it's not autosaving when I quit the game.

2) I have apparently won three prizes thus far (I see the gift-wrapped boxes). How do I access these?

3) How do I get inside "Ze Remote" to goof around with the Rabbid in there? (If I'm playing the actual game for a while and want to go to the "Rabbid in the remote" to paint it or whatever).

4) Where is the Main Menu?

5) How do I access the Mini Games?

I do not see how to access the Main Menu and the rest I have mentioned. Usually the Main Menu is selected with the cursor or a button on the main controller, but I don't see it anywhere, including directions for this inside the little manual that came with the game.

I'm sure this is obvious to the rest of the human race, but not to me.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, Im a bit late to this Rabbids business. My six year old just got it for her DS and Im hooked. The puzzles are challenging and fun. However I am now at the Miami level in Zone 2 puzzle 4 and I cant figure out the safes at the end. He keeps getting stuck in the hole. HELP PLEASE!!!!

Im starting to think that the reason I cant find a hint or screenshot for Miami zone 2 puzzle for on the DS version of Rabbids go Home is because no body has passed it!!! This sucks! If you have a hint to pass this rediculously difficult puzzle just post it for christs sakes!!!!

Hi, I just purchased two copies of the Travel in Time Raving Rabbids - one for my son and one for his friend. I'm pretty tech savvy and yet I cannot figure out how to play each other via the wifi.

Can someone direct me to where in the game you can go to play each other?

(Mario Kart makes it so easy)

First up, just want to say that the Rabbid franchise is the best in the world!
    These are a little bit funny and a little bit crazy:
    Select the Rabbid in the Wii Remote on the Main Menu. Head to Menu and then Manage Rabbids. In the View Managed Rabbids menu, hold C + Z. Enter the codes below for the desired Rabbid.

•2211AA11 - Assassin Rabbid
    •B11BA22A - Best Buy Rabbid
    •AA111122 - Geek Squad Rabbid
    •1122AA11 - Leonardo Rabbid
    •121212AA - Prince Rabbid
    •BBBBAAAA - Splinter Cell Rabbid

Originally posted by DanilaHaddon:
    Im starting to think that the reason I cant find a hint or screenshot for Miami zone 2 puzzle for on the DS version of Rabbids go Home is because no body has passed it!!! This sucks! If you have a hint to pass this rediculously difficult puzzle just post it for christs sakes!!!!
    HI did you find how to pass this level, i'm stuck and tried about everything (well... except the correct one i suppose )

Thanks,
    Z.