www.joelnielsen.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

For those of you not knowing what I am speaking, go here:

SmartJoy Frag

The rest of you, discuss...
    ----------------------
    www.joelnielsen.com

That looks sweeet. I'm so used to the controllers I don't think I may buy it, but I'm sure Kimi will convert to the Xbox when it comes out.

*Everyone needs to drop the haterade and show some love with my foot up your *ss,

I think that would be a huge product, what gamer doesnt want to cross platforms and play great games- especially when they can get ovet the fact they can use the same controls. Awesome stuff!

I'll throw my opinion in as well. I think this is a great idea as I have always thought all new game systems should have had usb ports, that supported keyboards and mice for first person shooters. I do see where the other side is coming from though... the fools (err people) that like game pads better. Unfortunetely for them, they will be getting their asses handed to them by anyone using a k/m.

It will definetely make games like Halo 2 unfair though. You will be either forced to use a keyboard and mouse yourself, or will have to be satisfied with the low scores you will be obtaining.
    ----------------------
    www.joelnielsen.com

The only thing that I think would top this is if they could make a way to merge consoles and PC's together so that regardless of which you are on, you could play against other people online without having to worry if they are playing on the PC or Xbox, or PS2, etc... Now that would be sweet!

Valkyrie, if you have some time hop onto IM, I have a couple questions for you regarding SC:PT.
    - = You can't hit what you can't see = -

I don't mind the low scores as long as I have fun with my friends

*Everyone needs to drop the haterade and show some love with my foot up your *ss,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pdiep49:
    I don't mind the low scores as long as I have fun with my friends <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

People like you make me sick. Play to win, or don't play at all... JK!
    ----------------------
    www.joelnielsen.com

I also like the fun, and am definatly not a stat ***** like some gamers... *cough* brooke *cough*. I am pretty competitve though but agree that fun and team work comes first!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Valkyrie FD:
    I also like the fun, and am definatly not a stat ***** like some gamers... *cough* brooke *cough*. I am pretty competitve though but agree that fun and team work comes first! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tru tru...But you can't deny it though, it does feel darn good to win. I am especially competitive when it comes to Halo. I do not enjoy losing at that game, and placing second counts as losing.

Just because you win, does not make you a stat *****...
    ----------------------
    www.joelnielsen.com

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast