Thread: New Xbox 360! | Forums

So just watched the Microsoft conference and to be honest was slightly disappointed, but there was Rising that peaked my interests and the new design for the 360, so what do you guys think of the new design?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ya the conference was rather dissappointing. Reach looked good, and reminded me of the Combat Evolved, which is very good IMO.

Gears looks good, but CoD looked like garbage.

With the Kinect thing, idk... it looks ok. But nothing they showed was really impressive, other then the new forza game, which was still ok.

As for the new xbox. I really like the look of it, and i was surprised at its cost. I was expecting it to be more expensive, then the current $299.

And ya, Rising did look interesting with all the sword game play.

Hopefully EA's (At 5pm EST) or Ubisofts (8pm EST) conferences later today will be better. Hell, chances are we will finally get some gameplay of GRFS so we can actually have some good discussions not based off of what we are thinking its going to be like...

Originally posted by RR_ROSSI:
    So just watched the Microsoft conference and to be honest was slightly disappointed, but there was Rising that peaked my interests and the new design for the 360, so what do you guys think of the new design?

I personally love the design (more pics here http://www.eurogamer.net/galle...le_id=1136574#anchor

But Im kinda annoyed as Ive only recently bought a MW2 limited edition 250gb super elite
    If I would have waited 6 months I could of had this which is sleeker, quieter and with built in wi-fi. Ahh well, those are the breaks I suppose

But yeahh, I like the design and Im sure this will cause a surge in 360 sales the same way the ps3 slim did for sony. Play.com in the UK are doing it for £199. which is a great deal.

/wants

Oh, I missed the rising demo.
    Im a huge MGS/Kojima fan so Im gutted
    http://wogsy.deviantart.com/

Irata Lvl 3.. 3/495

wouldn't post links to eurogamer wogsy, i got a right telling off today, over the top telling off but all the same

But yeh i like the design but it does a little odd, looks like the original 360 but a chunk cut away in the middle then the two half's put together again. Hopefully they may have actually tested it this time for RROD wouldn't want another catastrophe like that again.

Originally posted by RR_ROSSI:
    wouldn't post links to eurogamer wogsy, i got a right telling off today, over the top telling off but all the same
    Whats wrong with the eurogamer? Surely they cant hate lil ol EG can they

Im sure I've linked EG before but if Im wrong then Im sure one of the mods will edit it soon enough.
    http://wogsy.deviantart.com/

Irata Lvl 3.. 3/495

Banned
    New 360 looks good.

Sucks if you just dropped $400 on the Splinter Cell Special Edition bundle...

Originally posted by MeanMF:
    Sucks if you just dropped $400 on the Splinter Cell Special Edition bundle...
    tooooooooo funny i about fell out of my chair