Thread: Religion in Assassin's Creed | Forums

The father of Protestants could play a role since he was teh founder and millions of people are protestants around the globe and was a reason for the Thirty Years War

The use of the hashashin used by the assassins were only theoriesand had not actually been proved... or the theories are heavily argued about I think. In AC I think they actually just ignore the use of hash... which kind of makes sense... it's just a game, but they could of built on it as a cool freakydelic training mission in the first one (playing jimmy hendrix - foxy lady). Then it would be an awesomer game!

Originally posted by klaytonmh95:
    I thank Ac1 has more Religion then Ac2 Templars arent in the 14th or 15th century.And Templars are very Religiest.

http://assassinscreed-brotherhoods.webs.com/
    I'll edit this post once i Read everything but what? Templars were definitely around in Ezio's time. and no Templars weren't religious. ever since they were forced from a warrior monk order of the Cross, they were barely religious. Prisoners were forced to fight for them as a kind of community service. Religion almost had nothing to do with them for most of it which most people seem to forget....I'll go and read the rest now.

Ru1986's Avatar Senior Member
    d1sturbedme_468 is right there werre defo templars aroound in Ezios time. Everyone thinks of the Templars as knights not true the founder of the templars was a preist originally before he founded the order i forget his name but you can google it. Just because its not written about them it does not mean they are not there, dont believe everything you see on TV guys, Read. Templars diddnt base their ideas on religion but its too balck and white a statement to say they weren't religious because that was all down to the idividual the Tempalrs did not base their views around religion but they were belivers majoritly.

Originally posted by UBOSOFT-Gamer:
    The father of Protestants could play a role since he was teh founder and millions of people are protestants around the globe and was a reason for the Thirty Years War
    Yeah I agree. They would most likely be neutral or allies with the Assassin's since the Catholic Church will probably still be lead by Templars.

Are assassin muslim

The assassin are muslims because they talk arabic the best and holyest lanuage that muslims have to learn and all the assassin have muslim names like altair,amualahim,yusuf and ezio.I have lots of proof they are muslim because at important points they talk the arabic lanuage and i know you know they talk arabic because if you play the game they say arabic word in it.

The templars are christians and the assassins are muslims!

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    O_o

I don't even..

Did you play the other AC games YasinH1? Templars and Assassins are both global organizations with people from all religions. There have been Christian Assassins and Muslim Templars too.

I'm pretty sure Altair was an atheist and Connor I guess held native american beliefs though they never really go into what he thinks exactly.

MasterAssasin84's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by YasinH1 Go to original post
    The templars are christians and the assassins are muslims!
    Clearly you dont know your Assassins Creed, the Assassin Brotherhood is made up of all types of creeds races and religions all dedicating themselves to a single purpose and belief i.e. freedom and equality the freedom for men and women to follow their own paths and destiny the templars are a masonic order who are seeking order and structure under a single banner.

These beliefs are in no way religious influenced, none of the Assassins follow any religion.

Ezio was no way a muslim , Altair was no way a muslim , Connor certainly not.

Both orders are made up of different people from different religions dedicating themselves to a single belief that is not religion bound.