Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft's DRM being tested... | Forums

YOU MANIACS

If I were you, you should boycott Ubisoft.

RIGHT NOW!

well done for posting the exact info every1 already knew about the system.

I've used the new Ubi protection already and I must say I had no problems at all with it.

Oh Mai Fakin Gad.

Srsly now I am p1$$ed. Droping out of game????
    Yea UBISOFT. You won't get any money from me. I'm gonna play on my neighbours xbox than get kicked out of game every time something happens with my internet.
    >=[ NOW I AM MAD!!!
    HULK SMASH!!!

hmmm... I recall a bug in the first AC that froze the game everytime i killed a guard, unless i D/C from the internet. This seems to be the total opposite of that bug xD

Well, that proves it: N00bisoft is under the leadership of stupid monkeys
    Like i said, I normally don't pirate games, and i still won't pirate this one, but if it annoys me to much, i'll just get the crack to get rid of this mess.

I'm gonna get the game,but i never said i will pay for it,and the DRM sucks,no matter how well it runs it still sucks.

Dear UBI,if you are trying to drive yourself out of the PC business with a "good" conscience then do it without ****ing off your customers.

This is the most retarded DRM I have ever seen and EVERYONE knows internet connection might get cut off from time to time due to multiple reasons,so do you honestly believe this is a good idea?
    I was planning on buying Settlers 7,but not Assmuncher 2...seems I can save my money on better games.

One day all this yearly sequel ambition,crappy DRM and casual crap is going to bite you in the *** and that will be the day I laugh and kick you while you are down.

When I learned of the DRM being included I decided I was not going to buy the game as long as it is still present. If they remove the online requirement then I will likely pick it up, but as long as they leave this requirement I will boycott it. Ubisoft can consider me a lost sale for this and any future games I'm interested in that use a similar system. I will also avoid the console versions.

This new DRM feature is a stupid idea, especially considering that most poeple who do not have an internet connection wouldn't even know about this new approach; they'll buy the game and then find out they cannot play it.

Originally posted by Abeonis:
    This new DRM feature is a stupid idea, especially considering that most poeple who do not have an internet connection wouldn't even know about this new approach; they'll buy the game and then find out they cannot play it.
    and that would be their own fault for not reading the game box or taking note as all sites selling the game say a internet connection is needed to play.

it works on the same theory as the people who buy games even tho their PC cant run them, then blame the developer/publisher for their inability to read.

Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
    and that would be their own fault for not reading the game box or taking note as all sites selling the game say a internet connection is needed to play.

it works on the same theory as the people who buy games even tho their PC cant run them, then blame the developer/publisher for their inability to read. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True,but it's still a stupid idea and nothing is gonna change that.

Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast