Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This was interesting.... | Forums

Yeah so Saturday afternoon, oh around 2:30 PM CST, I was online playing against Valkyrie and at this point we'd been playing for a little bit already. She was still showing me the ropes on some of those R63:BA maps. Well it had started to storm a little bit before this, didn't think much of it, just made the comment to Valkyrie that my power may or may not go out so if I drop, don't worry I'll be back. Fortunately power never dropped out so we kept right on going.

So Saturday turns into Sunday and I cruise over to a friends place to drop a few things off. While I'm there he makes the comment, "I was half expecting you to call me yesterday." as I sat there wondering why. Then he starts explaining to me that this "storm" that was moving through just happened to be accompanied by a Tornado. Well I guess the warning sirens had gone off like four different times, yet I didn't notice it. So here I am, sitting in my apartment, intentively playing R63:BA and a tornado just coasts through my area.

Shocking ain't it?

Vision
    - = You can't hit what you can't see = -

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yeah so Saturday afternoon, oh around 2:30 PM CST, I was online playing against Valkyrie and at this point we'd been playing for a little bit already. She was still showing me the ropes on some of those R63:BA maps. Well it had started to storm a little bit before this, didn't think much of it, just made the comment to Valkyrie that my power may or may not go out so if I drop, don't worry I'll be back. Fortunately power never dropped out so we kept right on going.

So Saturday turns into Sunday and I cruise over to a friends place to drop a few things off. While I'm there he makes the comment, "I was half expecting you to call me yesterday." as I sat there wondering why. Then he starts explaining to me that this "storm" that was moving through just happened to be accompanied by a Tornado. Well I guess the warning sirens had gone off like four different times, yet I didn't notice it. So here I am, sitting in my apartment, intentively playing R63:BA and a tornado just coasts through my area.

Shocking ain't it?

Vision

Don't even worry about it, those 'tornado' things are way overrated anyway.

If worse came to worse, and it hit your house, you could just cling onto your Xbox for dear life; it'd keep you grounded.

Maybe I should get a second X-Box to hold me down. You know, just in case.

yeeeeks!!! One of my girl friends on live in WI, told me about that storm (Your remember Princess?) Anyway, I am glad that you are ok, and didnt go flying off like Dorothy. What would I do without my new freind!

Princess is in WI too huh? What area?

Yeah it's a good thing I didn't fly off. But the sad part is, even if I did, I probably would've been yelling and screaming because I didn't get the kill I was after.

Vision

lmao!!! I am not sure what part, I think south by Madison? I dont know, but Jemini is also WI!!!

Dang that is very sweet. We'll have to plan some sort of big convention of our own and congregate around this area some where.

I know, get Ubi to send you guys to the GameStop in Appleton for a couple of days of Demo's.

You are a fool, tornade could be behind you going "HELLLOOOO... ANYBODY THERE...???" and you would be like "What HUH, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?!" and Valkyrie is right, she would lose a new friend, but who would be there to break 1000 comments with me
    GT - BCA

Yeah you guys have good points. Guess I'll have to either open the patio door or turn down the surround sound so I can hear it next time. I'm still alive and not hanging from a tree by my xbox controller so we're all good. That should be the last one for the year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast