An updated version of SH3 Commander is now available. This is a minor core engine update - you must already have release 2 of SH3 Commander installed (available at http://www.beerymod.com/SH3Cmdr2.7z - the latest full download includes this patch).
- Now allows for the Silent Hunter III installation path to be forced via a /l switch, or manually entered if SH3 Commander cannot find it
- To accommodate future growth, career options are now contained in a pop-up menu, retitled "Actions"
- Now recognises and supports French text language setting in Silent Hunter III
- Added realistic crew transfers option; you may lose up to one crewman per patrol
- Added ability to force (corrected) ranks, medals and badges to display in Silent Hunter III in English (with American or British ranks) or German, regardless of in-game language setting
- Added ability to adjust deck gun reload times
- Added ability to adjust water density
- Now displays last patrol end date on existing career screen to allow for easier "specific days in base" calculations when wanting a specific next patrol start date
- Added new fatigue model based on RUb's 1x TC model
- Added new background image for generated HTML files
- Added new banner image
Screenshots (not actual size or scale)...
New Options screen:
<span class="ev_code_RED">To download, use your SH3 Commander "Updates" feature. As this is a minor release, once you have downloaded the 418kb file just simply unzip over your current installation and then read "SH3Cmdr Help.html".</span> Whilst performing a "Rollback" prior to installing this update is not necessary, it is always recommended as good practice.
-When you first load this version, please review the "SH3 Options" screen. There are new options available and failing to review prior to launching Silent Hunter III may result in unwanted (albeit temporary) gameplay experience.
-"Fatigue.cfg" is no longer used - Fatigue models are now stored in a file called "Crew fatigue models.cfg", located in the SH3 Commander "Cfg" folder. If you have added your own fatigue models to "Fatigue.cfg", you will need to copy and paste them to the new file.
-"U-boat numbers.cfg" has also been moved to the "Cfg" folder.
As always, pls post your questions/feedback/problems to this thread...