Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why I haven't traded in Conviction | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Because I believe. I have unshakable faith in Ubisoft that they will resurrect SvM via DLC. This is now my religion. UBISOFT BE PRAISED!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

1) Trading barely gets you are fair price so reselling online instead helps

2) ...

Originally posted by Icebreaker.007:
    Because I believe. I have unshakable faith in Ubisoft that they will resurrect SvM via DLC. This is now my religion. UBISOFT BE PRAISED!
    I said it before and i will say it again. No spy vs Merc is better then Sky vs Merc with mark and execute.

3 homes in 3 different countries. I split the time between them.
    Originally posted by icenutzz:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Icebreaker.007:
    I said it before and i will say it again. No spy vs Merc is better then Sky vs Merc with mark and execute. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't mean to be Sir Buzz Killington, but... I would highly suggest that you do NOT get your hopes up on Spy vs. Merc being released for this game. DLC is not something that developers decide to do after the release of a game. DLC is 100% a part of the entire business plan from the get go. They know what the DLC is going to be prior to the release date. Furthermore...much of the DLC is already finished prior to the release of a game.

The outcry for Spy vs. Merc has been heard, and I would be surprised if they didn't resurrect it in the next installment of the game. However...don't hold your breath for DLC that offers an entirely new game-mode with completely new mechanics (Mercs are completely different mechanics than spies). It's simply a bit far fetched to believe that is going to happen. Sorry to burst your bubble...but I suggest your do your best to enjoy this game as it is....because despite it's faults, this game is still a really fun game.

Keep it for the beta for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "I'm not a tuxedo kind of guy." -Sam Fisher
    "But, but you are... some kind of spy!" -Displace executive
    "Yeah, I'm the REAL kind, not the tuxedo kind." -Sam Fisher

The devs stated multiple times that they are not going to add SvM.

You know why I'm not trading it in? Because Conviction is damn fun! That's why.

Sorry to be the ******* but... really, Ubisoft is your religion? SvM DLC is not coming.

For the Ghost Recon: FS Beta that's why. Beside i happened to like Conviction and it's my First ever Splinter Cell game i owned simply put.
    Signature by Zeejay21

What we committed in the Indies stands out among the most unpardonable offenses ever committed against God and mankind and this trade [in Indian slaves] as one of the most unjust, evil, and cruel among them.---Bartolomoe de Las Casas.

Beside i happened to like Conviction and it's my First ever Splinter Cell game i owned simply put.
    Ya here's your problem.

as far as I can tell, you register with ubi, link your gt, get an email, launch scc, play demo from there.

I don't see why you couldn't rent splinter cell or borrow from a friend when you get the email, theres no specific code or anything like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast