View Poll Results: HOW do i get the new maps!?!

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • idk

0 0%
  • IDK

0 0%
  • IDK!

0 0%
  • IDFK!

0 0%
  • IDFK!!!!!!!!!!

1 100.00%

Thread: OMFG!! HELP PLZ | Forums

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y would they most a f ing game that is not ready yet?!? OMFG!! like y did you have to rush!?!? it would of been way better! everyone would of waited a little more!!!( my question gots nothing to do with the above lol) any ways my question is HOW do i get the new maps!?!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y would they most a f ing game that is not ready yet?!? OMFG!! like y did you have to rush!?!? it would of been way better! everyone would of waited a little more!!!( my question gots nothing to do with the above lol) any ways my question is HOW do i get the new maps!?!

well i dont trust google.com last time i downloaded something from there i got a virus!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by boodi123:
    well i dont trust google.com last time i downloaded something from there i got a virus! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No comment.

So I have decided that you should go hang yourself from a 2 foot tall Flag Pole with a over cooked Linguine noodle. Also, We(the other 6 billion people) would appreciate it if you would use your words when you are typing and show that you do know what proper grammar is. Now as far as you some how mysteriously getting a virus from something that you "downloaded" from Google.com, well you are going to have to proove that. Why? Well the last time I checked, Google.com is a search engine, and the only program that you can download from Google.com directly is Google Talk and I highly doubt that it would have a virus. So you either A.) Had the virus on your machine. or B.) Downloaded a virus from another website due to your own incompetence and activated it. NOW, on to answering your question. Go to http://www.google.com , and on the main page, in the search bar, typ in "Vegas 2 Map Pack" (DONT INCLUDE THE QUOTES) and you will see a link in the first 5 pages that will take you to a gamer website such as Gamershell.com or Fileplanet.com and that is where you can download the map pack. BTW (That's By The Way If you don't understand) The map pack is approximately 152 MB. So if you go someplace and you start downloading a file that is way bigger or way smaller, then I repeat to you Options A and B that were previously stated in my reply. Thank you for you time.

or you could just search in the forums at the top useful links and information and read there and find this

http://ubi.com/US/Downloads/Info.aspx?dlId=2530

thx to every one that helped im downloading right now