• Spas 12

1 5.56%
  • UMP

2 11.11%
  • raging bull and desert eagle

1 5.56%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what is the best weapon | Forums

me and my brother argue about what wepons are better so i just want to know what most people think
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

me and my brother argue about what wepons are better so i just want to know what most people think

i chose the AK because the singleshot fire is better than any other...yeah idc

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xSilkyTouchx:
    i chose the AK because the singleshot fire is better than any other...yeah idc </div></BLOCKQUOTE> but if you had psg1 i wont have picked that

none of those.
    the best are
    1) g36c
    2) tar 21
    3) famas
    4) aug a3
    5) mp5n
    6) m8
    7) mp7a1 actually higher but i hate the gun
    8) mp9 actually higher but hate this gun also

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ravenfire06:
    none of those.
    the best are
    1) g36c
    2) tar 21
    3) famas
    4) aug a3
    5) mp5n
    6) m8
    7) mp7a1 actually higher but i hate the gun
    8) mp9 actually higher but hate this gun also </div></BLOCKQUOTE>alot of people like those but im not a fan

In my personal opinion the FAMAS is the best gun but im sure everyone has a personal best. I just don't seem to do as well with any other gun apart from the mtar

Banned
    the mtar with 6x scope and silenced has the closest grouping of shots, and this makes it a noob cannon for me, because if i choose to use it i can at least get twenty kills, but because i run and gun with this gun my deaths are high but never more than my kills
    the mp7 is still widely used in toe to toe combat, and barely beats out the p90 for noob stick status
    the psg1 is noob because auto shots are easier to get off than a scout, m40, or the sv98, but i drastically prefer the the scout, because i am forced to relocate when i fire and possibly miss, but this rarely happens, compared to the psg1 because of it's accuracy after a pause before shooting
    and of course the prototypical auto shotty is way noobish

I honestly dont really care, whatever would come out as the one gun to rule them all, wouldn't be used too much by me. I prefer a little challenge.

If I was to vote it'd be Ak though, çause I love it with a alser sight, on single shot, picking people off one by one.

i would say either the g3k or the mtar, and besides you dont fight against guns in this game, you fight against people, just because you use one of the guns that is a little better doesnt mean its a noob gun, i use the mtar and get killed by guys with subs and other smaller guns, its not necessarily the stats of a gun, its the skill of the shooter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast