Thread: Holy cow! How fast do you go?? | Forums

I'll admit, I'm not an avid gamer. But an avid aviation nut, I am. So I picked this game up Wednesday and have played a little bit.

But some of you guys say that you've already beat the game! You played the whole stinkin' thing?? You're done???

Am I that slow or are you that fast?

No stupid comments, please... I'm just impressed that some of you can tackle the whole thing so quickly.
    PSN ID = DoRough ---- H.A.W.X. Call Sign = Air1

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

to be honest its not a very long games so if like me you had a few hours free its really easy to get through the campaign

I try to play each mission using the Elite difficulty setting so that it's more of a challenge. I've logged in about 3 hours and I'm already on mission 8.

Playing on Easy (which I haven't done yet) I would assume is not difficult at all.

Originally posted by dorough2:
    I'll admit, I'm not an avid gamer. But an avid aviation nut, I am. So I picked this game up Wednesday and have played a little bit.

But some of you guys say that you've already beat the game! You played the whole stinkin' thing?? You're done???

Am I that slow or are you that fast?

No stupid comments, please... I'm just impressed that some of you can tackle the whole thing so quickly.

Yup, bought the game the day it came out, beat it on normal that day. The next day, I beat it on elite lol and I'm going through it again right now and I'm about to get my last gold medal.

It's about a six hour game, I think. I don't know. I take a lot of smoke breaks and obligatory talk-to-the-ball-and-chain breaks, so I'm not too sure how it took.

PSN: Adnihilis-II
    HAWX Callsign: Black

me and my flat mate are avid gamers often staying up all night playing various co-op games. its mildly anoying we could only play the campain together via the internet but we have a decent conection so its not really a problem. but we compleated it together in about 6 hours on normal, going to try elite tomoz

I'm going to time myself when I get my 360 back....
    USEA National Anthem
    "O'er azure skies And emerald plains Where freedom and justice prevail. With courage and strength We'll fight to the end For liberty in our land."
    http://www.sportsonlyauction.com/

Beat the game on normal difficulty in 3 days. Took the time to watch all cinematics, it adds story to the game.

Next step, waiting for my friend to beat it on normal and beat in in elite coop all the way!

Banned
    Ive gone thru the whole story about 10 times now (challenges). Ive got all the expert and mission challenges, and all gold except 3 for the basic challenges

I agree that its actually not that long of a game but quite intense. Something like call of duty 4, where it was really intense but short.