View Poll Results: How many sequences do you think will be in the game ?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than 10

3 17.65%
  • About 10 - 14

6 35.29%
  • More than 14

8 47.06%

Thread: Assassins Creed Revelations : Sequences ? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

Just something I thought about. How many sequences will there be in this game? Clearly Ezio is the main character followed by Altair and Desmond. Assuming everyone agrees, this is how I see this game. As there are 5 Seals, Altair will have either 5 complete sequences or 5 missions like Christina missions (I would think they will be too short to give credence to Altair as he is a star character). So 5 Sequences for Altair. Desmond will definitely have a bit to do in the Real World (Like the last bit at the end of brotherhood and AC2) and we have heard about the Black Room which could help us get back story on Desmond and also piece together his broken subconscious. That sounds like about anywhere from 2 to 4 sequences. That leaves us with Ezio. Not only does he have to get seals but the Journey to Maysaf and his own story along with collecting seals and the whole main storyline in Constantinople and the other places in the Ottaman empire makes it at atleast 7 to as much as 10 sequences (not including various other side missions which are being called Random events like Red Dead redemption). So what does that end up with?

Altair - 5
    Desmond - 2 to 4
    Ezio - 7 to 10

In total thats 14 - 19 sequences. i guess it'll be 16 at a maximun but 19 sequences (Desmond's aren't technically called sequences) would make this truly a huge Single player game and I for one cant wait. Whats everyones opinions on the number of sequences?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I think there will be around 15 sequences.
    Ezio-10
    Altair-5
    Desmond-0

We will play Desmond I think only as something like "The Truth" puzzles in the "Black Room". Also as a epilogue of course like usual.

Originally posted by Moultonborough:
    I think there will be around 15 sequences.
    Ezio-10
    Altair-5
    Desmond-0

We will play Desmond I think only as something like "The Truth" puzzles in the "Black Room". Also as a epilogue of course like usual.
    I agree on the Ezio and Altair fronts completely, however Alexandre Amancio (hope I haven't butchered his name) said that Desmond serves as the lead to most sequences, check his video interview... and there are a quite a few 2001 - 2012 dates with Desmond at the end of the trailer so there must be more don't you think?

i hope that there will be full sequences with altair and not something like christina missions