Thread: teamspeak for BIA | Forums

hey everybody. im thinking about making a community teamspeak server for BIA. it wont be a clan server and will be welcome to anybody that wants to come on. i just wanna see what u guys think about it before i put it up. when i do ill post the info of the server on this post. so i just wanna see if you guys would be interested and use it

if u dont know what teamspeak is, its a 3rd party program that allows gamers to talk with each other using voice communiacation

also it will only be available to english speakers.
    "The world is sick and horrible, nasty and horrific, dominated by evil pwer that is slowly taking over the world as people fall into the orbit of EVIL. Might as well go with it..."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hey everybody. im thinking about making a community teamspeak server for BIA. it wont be a clan server and will be welcome to anybody that wants to come on. i just wanna see what u guys think about it before i put it up. when i do ill post the info of the server on this post. so i just wanna see if you guys would be interested and use it

if u dont know what teamspeak is, its a 3rd party program that allows gamers to talk with each other using voice communiacation

also it will only be available to english speakers.
    "The world is sick and horrible, nasty and horrific, dominated by evil pwer that is slowly taking over the world as people fall into the orbit of EVIL. Might as well go with it..."

BIA doesnt support ts.